Original Post

Highlighted

[FIXED] [RGSP] Can't revive certain ghosts using Wishing Well

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs except for Journey to Batuu and Courtyard Oasis kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim die from Pufferfish, Rodent Disease, Witch Overload, Murphy Bed, Flies, Beetle, Vending Machine or Rock Climbing and try to resurrect them using the wishing well.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even if the outcome is overwhelmingly positive and the animation of resurrection plays, the Sim will just get a moodlet that they've been revived without actually being revived.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to be revived.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

I believe the issue is there because The Sims Team forgot to add loots for resurrection using the wishing well to the game code. 
The types of ghosts that cannot be revived using the wishing well are Pufferfish, Rodent Disease, Witch Overload, Murphy Bed, Flies, Beetle, Vending Machine and Rock Climbing.

As you can see in the screenshot attached, the sim got a notification and a moodlet about his revival, but he wasn't actually revived. He remains a ghost and can continue wishing for life using the wishing well.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (669 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [RGSP] Can't revive certain ghosts using Wishing Well

Hero

Ghost Sims revive properly now when living Sims use the Wishing Wells "Wish for Life" interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.85.203/1.55

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)