Re: REWARDS NOT GRANTED BY PROBLEMS ON EA's APP AND INEFFICIENCY ON EA's ASSOCIA

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Re: REWARDS NOT GRANTED BY PROBLEMS ON EA's APP AND INEFFICIENCY ON EA's ASSOCIA

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner You are basing your reply based on the logs. Am I clear that I didn't receive the rewards that your logs claim I received? I haven't had any other issues later on the newest events (exactly to verify if there are other issues, thankfully not). Please listen to me!
Message 11 of 18 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner just in case de "accepted as a solution" click done by @AHQ _Official is not mine.
Message 12 of 18 (682 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HGPCSITH Of course they are going to go off of what is shown in their logs. What else do you expect them to do? You have made a claim that contradicts their recorded computer logs without screenshots or any other proof. You are demanding rewards which their logs show you've already claimed based on nothing but your word. Human memory is incredibly fallible. You can claim rewards and forget, you can confuse the number of materials you had before and after. If the logs show you've claimed rewards, then it's most likely you who are in error. Sure, there's a possibility something went wrong and it somehow logged rewards as being claimed without crediting them. But as you have absolutely no proof of this, I'm not sure what you expect them to be able to do.

Message 13 of 18 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? None. my smartphone is not the problem
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 461412671
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Please see the dialog between "customer support" and my answers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don´t know since I'm not a programmer and I don´t know the origin of these technical issues. I just need a proposal from EA about how we can solve the problem. I'm looking for this proposal from May (immediately I detected the problem) and yet s far I haven't received a satisfactory reply, only reluctance and slow-poke answers.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Ecuador and from time to time from USA

@crzydroid I 100% agree that human memory could have forgotten important details. HOWEVER, my complaints are not based on these last days. They were reported from the IMMEDIATE END OF THESE EVENTS. Since I'm a daily player and also an officer in my guild I have a total track of the numbers of my guild and my own ones. Believe me when I'm telling you that 'numbers' is one of my skills since I'm working on that in real life.

You're saying "Sure, there's a possibility something went wrong and it somehow logged rewards as being claimed without crediting them" and "But as you have absolutely no proof of this, I'm not sure what you expect them to be able to do." Would you mind using LOGIC and common sense on it? Supposedly this freaking app should work correctly and I wouldn't be making captures or screenshots "expecting" failures (currently I'm doing it since this is not the 1st time this freaking app happens... similar situations happened in other previous years and I'm still expecting a reply from the "Support team"). In May, as soon as identified the events finished and the rewards didn't sum to my inventory (that I check on a daily basis, especially the most relevant items like zetas, omegas, and omicrons for instance), I immediately reported this on the platform with the limited chat you provide to us (sadly). What else should I have to do? how could I have gotten a "proof" of the inventories before and after the events every single time (daily basis)? As players, should we track and record these events in order to report them in case of new failures? is the app reliable?

This is a matter of reliability and mutual confidence. I play under YOUR rules, I reported these events ON TIME, and the team you have in charge to supposedly solve these issues didn't do their job on time and they addressed me on this freaking chat where I'm noticing an absurd reluctance, childish excuses from "experts" like you and NO SOLVING PROBLEM solutions or proposal, making my patience ending up in disrespect to you as a response of your team's sequence of repeated failures without a simple "sorry" even. 
I understand any app can fail, but I understand that a professional "support service" should provide a solution agreed with the client, avoiding a stingy, reluctant and childish attitude like you and the previous replier have demonstrated so far.
In order to finish this tedious conversation, I need to know if you EA and the supposed Customer Service will solve the problem, through offer a solution to me by recognizing their slow-poke responsiveness from MAY2022, or I should make this public in other communities to alert other players about this and support them.

Message 14 of 18 (630 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're making a claim that their logging system is broken, so the burden of proof is on you, unfortunately. The EA team from this site has checked the logs and said you received the rewards. I understand you may not have had your own hard proof of your amounts missing, but then you're just out of luck. The logs say you got them. You're saying the logs are wrong with nothing to back it up.

When I say human memory is fallible, I'm not talking from now to May. I mean short term memory is too. Maybe you weren't paying attention when you claimed them. Maybe you were thinking ahead of how many you'd have after you claimed. And nevermind the fact that 5/19 would have been the part of the week when there is a one-day gap between GCs. If you saw the new one starting on 5/20, and were expecting rewards that morning like with the Sunday/Monday GCs, you might have thought they were missing. You could say you had the same number of omicrons as they day before, forgetting that you had claimed them a full day previously.

Message 15 of 18 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crzydroid @EA_Gunner still waiting for a formal reply

Message 16 of 18 (485 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HGPCSITH You have already received a formal reply. EA_Gunner replied to this thread three weeks ago stating that the logs show you did, in fact, claim the rewards. This is the end of it. There is nothing more you can reasonably expect them to do. It is you who are claiming their logs are somehow wrong. It's already been explained to you that they have no reason to believe the logs are wrong without support, as well as several ways in which your mind could have"played tricks on you" as it were to make you believe you hadn't received rewards when you did. 

I did not reply to your last baiting response because I also consider the matter closed. If you haven't listened to reason up to this point, you're likely not going to. EA can decide to respond further if they wish; I won't speak for them. But I wouldn't necessarily get too hung up on waiting as their investigation showed you received rewards and there's nothing more for them to do on their end from a purely technical standpoint. For myself, I will not reply to this thread again.

Message 17 of 18 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

This issue has been investigated. As the logs were checked and show the content was added to the account, there's nothing more to discuss.

I'm closing out this thread here to limit rule-breaking and going around in circles. The forum rules can be read >> here <<.

Thank you,

- EA_Lannna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 18 of 18 (355 Views)