R99 Zero Point skin graphic issue

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 3090
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Asuka_Aozaki
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Issue occurs in all maps.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. When using external sight attachments with R99 zero point skin.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every time I play.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) From I played using R99 zero point skin.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Part of the iron sight of the R99 zero point skin will be floating when there is an external sight attachment attached to the weapon. I have attached some screenshots to this feedback topic, please check them.
What should be happening instead? All the parts of the iron sight of the R99 zero point should be invisible when an external sight attachment attached.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just attach and remove the sight attachments to the R99 zero point skin and compare them.

Part of the iron sight of the R99 zero point skin will be floating when there is an external sight attachment attached to the weapon. I have attached some screenshots to this feedback topic, please check them.

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: R99 Zero Point skin graphic issue

Community Manager
Good eye. Even looking at it normally it kind of looks like an extra piece of metal, but I suspect that you're right and it's unintended. We'll send it up.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (382 Views)

All Replies

Re: R99 Zero Point skin graphic issue

Community Manager
Good eye. Even looking at it normally it kind of looks like an extra piece of metal, but I suspect that you're right and it's unintended. We'll send it up.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)