by hunchew

Original Post

R2D2 burn broken in LS Geo TN

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When using R2D2 burn in LS Geo TB, r2 does not attack again using basic ability when targeting B1 or B2 droids with droid battalion stacks.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use JTR with r2d2. Target b1 or b2 with droid battalions. Use burn.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Looks like r2d2 burn is not triggering an additional basic attack when targeting b1 or b2 droids.  I double-checked and it only happens when using burn.  Using basic or stealth ability correctly triggers another another basic attack.

I originally noticed it in P1 and thought I didn't target correctly.  I just tried in again in p3 making sure I selected proper targets and burn did not trigger an additional basic attack.

Message 1 of 5 (248 Views)

Re: R2D2 burn broken in LS Geo TN

★ Guide

I believe the same thing happens with Jedi Knight Anikin AOE.   Its possible that AOE attacks in the TB got somehow broken that they don't trigger an additional basic. 

Message 2 of 5 (208 Views)

@hunchew Last night I used r2 under padme lead in the middle p2 zone on the combat that required Galactic Republic.

He was correctly attacking a Droid with Battalion after using his burning skill.

So I don't think the skill is totally broken, there must be a combination of variables that is preventing it in some situations.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @hunchew and thanks for the report.

We have tested this and if R2D2 is targeting a Droid with Battalion, he appears to be correctly attacking a Droid with Battalion after using his AOE burning skill as @GladOS-013 has said.

Is it possible that you had the wrong unit targeted when using the burning skill?

Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide I thought I did during P1 battle. So I paid special attention in p3 and still saw the same issue. I will make a video in p4.
Message 5 of 5 (176 Views)