Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freelancer Work: Track down beast
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Ingame
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.02.19 02:25
Summarize your bug Stuck on mission during quickplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join quick play and get the Freelancer Work contract to hunt down a beast
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot progress the mission at all. The beast is nowhere to be found inside the area the game marks as quest location
What should be happening instead? An Ursix should spawn somewhere inside the quest area

Hello!

So here is the issue: Every single time I get the objective to hunt down a beast in quickplay the mission does not progress at all. It has now happened to me 14 times since I started playing the game on February 22nd. The beast simply does not spawn. I have now wasted 5 Epic consumables on getting into a quickplay mission that cannot be completed. It is at this point getting on my nerves tbh. The Ursix that is supposed to spawn simply does not spawn.

I do not seem to be alone on this issue either since I play with randoms and we spend like 40 minutes each time simply just looking for the beast with no success only to abandon mission, jump back into quickplay and get the same issue again. I did not find anything in the bug report forum about this so if it has been stated before then I apologize for making a new topic. 

Best Regards Vik aka BadlyNamedGamer

Message 1 of 7 (2,031 Views)

Re: Quickplay Beast Hunt not working

★★★ Novice

Same issue PS4

Message 2 of 7 (1,593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Had this 4 times yesterday myself on ps4.  The team flying around trying to find the thing but never did.

Message 3 of 7 (1,457 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too, on PC this mission has bugged for me at least 10 times over the last few days!
Message 4 of 7 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had this same issue using quickplay on Grandmaster 1. on Storm. didnt use any consumables. It led to the random group actually talking to try and track down the right location of the event, but ended up leaving it b/c it was taking too long and a waste of time b/c it didnt spawn. RIP everyone else that got sucked into that event.

Message 5 of 7 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Happens to me frequently on Xbox.  It seems like an increasing number of missions have points where there is no path forward.  Your only option is to quit.

Message 6 of 7 (776 Views)

★ Novice

Still not adressed. It happened to me today too. After half a year and still not repaired. These things will probably kill my mood to play the game.

Message 7 of 7 (526 Views)