Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? ALL of them
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. QuickPlay Missions
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 745pm PST
Summarize your bug Many QuickPlay missions I've gone into today are bugged out and can't find a way to complete them.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log right into a Quick Play match and enjoy the furstration.
What happens when the bug occurs? Have to leave mission, no way to continue.
What should be happening instead? Way Points, mission completions.

I go in using Epic Consumables only to find out that the mission is crapped out, rendering me leaving the Mission and losing my Consumables. This issue has been happening since release. Why hasn't this been fixed? I'm wasting my mats and my time reloading each mission. If it's already a topic on this, well here is another.

This bug has been here since release and it still persists and is causing the game to become un-enjoyable. 

Message 1 of 54 (1,157 Views)

Re: QuickPlay Missions broken, STILL?!

★★★★ Novice
Until this issue is resolved you should stop using consumables.
Message 2 of 54 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice

Been having the same issue on xbox.....i know your frustration

Message 3 of 54 (1,104 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still broken for me too, every time I joined quickplay....
Message 4 of 54 (1,096 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we have an update on this matter. Been over 2 weeks with no acknowledgments or future fixes. This issue is huge concerning end game longevity.

Message 5 of 54 (1,062 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a bunch of BS... I have joined 6 in a row trying to complete a challenge and only one of them was I able to complete.

All the rest were bugged missions already in progress that people weren't smart enough or didn't have their VOIP on so they could be told that we all need to die to reset it.

The game is riddled with bugs and deserved the terrible reviews.

Message 6 of 54 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bioware live services department did not learn from SWTOR. Quickplay is basically a garbage functionality. Drop in co-op has been a thing for a decade. How come Bioware can not do it correctly. I think it is the HUGE 'open world' griefing tether system. Along with the fact that apparently Anthem runs on like nine servers for just one person. I am exaggerating, but not by much. Think of all the loading screens, that is data being transfered between different servers for just you. You inventory, you vault, your mission, you rewards table, etc
Message 7 of 54 (977 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been playing on hard with my interceptor and had 75% unplayable rate with quickplay since I've been doing it a week ago.

Missions not completed include:

1) Yarrow's contracts not showing waypoints

2) Other contracts not showing objectives and no waypoints

3) In the Rabuan (not sure on spelling) quest for arcanists when you come to turn the stones with the symbols on, I turned up at the one where you have the four to match up and the wall in front has 12 or so symbols to choose from.  On the right-hand pair of stones, the one on the left was missing altogether but the button to turn the stone was still there.  So you could turn it but not see what symbol you were getting.  This would have been easy on my own.  Just line up the others correctly and turn the missing one until it completes the objective, but with other players turning all the stones it was impossible to complete

4) This last one has been happening to me over the last 3 days.  Fortress of Dawn.  Clear the path of Dominion to escape the Fortress.  The two gates spawn Dominion eternally.  The gates never shut down and the mission never progresses.

Message 8 of 54 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice

The bugs are plaguing end game so hard. Where are the devs? Where are the responses? Do something BW quick.

Message 9 of 54 (929 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Having the same issues on my PS4...3 out of 5 times I'm tryin` to go into quickplay.

Message 10 of 54 (914 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help