Quick shift taking 30/30 to complete

by blueys007mn

Original Post

Re: Quick shift taking 30/30 to complete

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well.  It is only happening with one of my sims.  I restarted and reinstalled.  Still happening.

Message 11 of 15 (326 Views)

I've noticed that when my sims level up from the 45 coin hobby/career quick shift, to the 112 coin shift, the shift takes longer. Is that what you're seeing?
Message 12 of 15 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That is what happens to me. It increases from 34 to 42 minutes for the shift. 

@DankMemeSquad123 wrote:
I've noticed that when my sims level up from the 45 coin hobby/career quick shift, to the 112 coin shift, the shift takes longer. Is that what you're seeing?

Message 13 of 15 (287 Views)

★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@DankMemeSquad123 wrote:

I’m finding the further up in the career, the shifts get longer and more energy used.

Message 14 of 15 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ncisGibbs_BOSS wrote:

@BlueWizardRob wrote:

@DankMemeSquad123 wrote:

I’m finding the further up in the career, the shifts get longer and more energy used.

I noticed the change when the sim leveled up from the 45 coin quick shift to the 112 coin quick shift.  

The total number of XP (and shifts) does increase at every level, but as far as I can tell, the length of the shift and the energy used only changes once.

Message 15 of 15 (269 Views)