Re: Quick Meal From Fridge Bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Quick Meal From Fridge Bug

★ Apprentice

I haven't played Sims 4 in a long time but recently loaded up the game. I loaded and older save game and started playing. I had my pregnant Sim click the fridge for a quick meal of yogurt. Right where she was standing she proceeded to do the animation of opening the fridge and grabbing the yogurt...however she was standing on the back porch and no where near the fridge. I then started a brand new game and the first thing I did upon selecting a house for my newly created Sim was have her get a quick meal of yogurt from the fridge. She was standing outside on the front sidewalk yet she opening the invisible fridge and got a yogurt, then walked into the house and ate at the table.

Message 1 of 6 (494 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (490 Views)

★ Apprentice

I only had a couple hairs and lipsticks. I removed them and it seems fine. Strange I can't have any custom hair and lipstick now?

Message 3 of 6 (487 Views)

Hero

Put them back and see if it reoccurs. Might be connected to the cooking bug and simply restarting/changing something fixed it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes it was still happening after I put them back, I just removed everything completely.

Then my game got really bugged. I was double clicking to run the game and it was in a very small window in the upper left hand corner and it wouldn't do anything. I couldn't maximize or minimize the window. I closed and restarted several times and still it wasn't working. I completely deleted the Sims 4 folder from documents so it could recreate the folder and possibly fix it but it still only popped up a very small window in the upper left hand corner. It wasn't even a complete window. I ended up uninstalling and having to redownload the whole entire game don't understand why I had to redownload shouldn't it have saved the installer on my computer?

Anyways after redownloading I'm able to play but haven't returned any custom content. 

Message 5 of 6 (476 Views)

Hero

That was an error a lot of people had that was caused by Origin. Origin probably updated so it fixed it for you. Lots of cc is broken now, I'm afraid.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (474 Views)