Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Zaphrok
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 23/08/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) -
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug The "Won 15 fights by submission" challenge in career wont track my progress therefore wont unlock. I've won around 80 fights by submissions throughout multiple career playthroughs but it still says 0/15
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By getting submission wins in career and checking the corresponding challenge progress
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing happens because the challenge wont unlock
What do you expect to see? I expect my challenge to unlock

Its the last challenge I need to unlock for the career mode section so its really irritating that it will not unlock

Message 11 of 14 (836 Views)

Re: "Won 15 fights by submission" career mode challenge won't unlock

★★ Novice

Product: UFC 4
Platform: PS4
Please specify your platform model. PS4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dafuge
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 25/08/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) - 10:39
What is your time zone? GMT+1
Which mode has this happened in? Career/Challenges
Summarize your bug  "Won 15 fights by submission" challenge in career mode is not registering any submissions, despite 16 submission wins counting for other challenges.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By getting submission wins in career and checking the corresponding challenge progress
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing happens because the challenge wont unlock
What do you expect to see? Submissions in career mode to be registered, not 0/15 all the time.

Message 12 of 14 (593 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

We've raised this up to the team but I wanted to provide a potential workaround here if you're all having challenges not complete.

" I use Instant Sign-in so it's not assigned to the controller.
I also noticed another issue that it is causing with the same workaround. I was doing the daily challenges and once in awhile there is a challenge that does not increase unless I play it in an online mode. For example, the challenge was to thr 25 3-strike combos. I played offline mode to fullfil this and it did not work. I went into Online Mode (Blitz) and it started registering. I went back to Offline Mode and again, it was not fullfilling the challenge. I performed the same workaround. I deleted my gamertag and re-added it. I then went into Offline Mode and the challenge magically started registering."

Mentioned by @0nePunchKO in this thread.

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 14 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It seems that starting today the workaround is no longer working. I can not fulfill the challenge of winning 5 times as a wrestler fighter type. I have removed my account 5 times in a row and it has not worked once. I also cannot participate in Quick Fights as my character is frozen.
Message 14 of 14 (513 Views)