Re: Shower Issue

by Pocketsworld

Original Post

Re: Shower Issue

★ Apprentice

I am having the exact same issue with bathroom interactions being cancelled out. 

Message 91 of 143 (480 Views)

(Help Plz) Sims 4 actions are not working!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i have been playing for a while but when i got the new expansion pack get together my game hasn't been working. So when i installed the expansion pack, i loaded the game and made a character and everything was fine but when i moved my sim in, i clicked the fridge to make food, the action disappeared really quickly and my sim would just stand there. I do have mods but they worked fine before i had the expansion pack (get together) installed. 

I also have tried to reset my game and i have also tried to evict my sims and then move them back in but it still hasn't worked.

My game has always worked fine before but now its not working... so can any of you guys help me? 

Message 92 of 143 (479 Views)

Re: (Help Plz) Sims 4 actions are not working!!

Hero

@PureXBird 

Merged your thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 143 (459 Views)

Re: Queues being dropped/Done in wrong order/Random interaction added

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with the shower and the plates of food too ... and only started happening after last update. I will repair the game, to see if it works and fixes these bugs! Note: I have NO mod!

Message 94 of 143 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I've repaired the game, but still with the same problem.

Message 95 of 143 (445 Views)

Multiple Gameplay Issues Since Installing Get Together

★★ Novice

Hello,

I can't figure out how to report bugs and this is where the horribly frustrating EA bug report system forced me to go, so I guess I'll put it all down on here and hope someone sees it. Just for info, I don't use any mods, have all expansions and packs, and the game is up to date on patches.

I started having several issues after installing Sims 4 Get Together:

-Sims stop whatever they are doing to use the toilet even if the need is full, including stopping using the toilet to use the toilet. They will even wake up constantly for it.

-Sims will stop eating to use the toilet (again, even if the need is nearly full) but the eat action will stay active so they will just stand in front of the toilet in an infinite loop of confusion, not knowing if they should eat or pee.

-Sims will get in the shower sometimes and immediately get out, over and over. Even if all other needs are full and nothing is going on. They just won't shower.

-Fast forward gets stuck and even if I exit to the main menu it is also fast forwarded so everything flashes and blinks really fast and the game freezes. It fixes itself after exiting the game but still frustrating. Happens infrequently.

-Skill bars get stuck over Sims heads and won't go away despite leaving lot, restarting game completely, sleeping, performing other activities, etc... They can't level up in any skills and become forever stuck in mediocrity.

-Sims use objects simultaneously and stand inside each other. This happens infrequently but is kind of alarming when my Sims bodies merge together and they don't seem to notice.

Played the game a few hours before I got the newest expansion and I wasn't having any problems, so they appear to be related to Get Together. Just hoping they are addressed soon or there's a solution on my end. The Sim's toilet obsession is seriously annoying. Thanks.

-Savanna, a Sim addict who just wants to play the game without toilet fanaticism

Message 96 of 143 (437 Views)

Re: Multiple Gameplay Issues Since Installing Get Together

Hero

Hi @KThxBye910

I merged your post in here since most you reported sounds like this problem.

If you feel some of the stuff is not related, please refer to this how to make a bug report in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFO-How-to-report-Bugs/td-p/4450472/ and check the compiled list to see what's already there: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-Bugs/td-p/3445209/jump-t...

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 143 (419 Views)

Re: Multiple Gameplay Issues Since Installing Get Together

★★ Novice

Glad it's not just my game having the issue. Hopefully it gets resolved ASAP because it's quite frustrating!

Message 98 of 143 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this problem just with the shower at the moment. My sim's hygiene is nearly empty I tell him to go shower he gets in then gets straight back out again. I have also noticed an icon comes up in corner (where the interactions go) of my sims face and when you hover over it is says 'see what's happening'. I have looked all over the lot and can't find anything happening. This has only starting happening since the new update? Frown

Message 99 of 143 (382 Views)

Sims Using toilet Even If They Don't Need To & Sims Freezing???

★★★ Newbie

So I have been having this problem that the sim goes to the bathroom all the time even if their bladder bar is full. They would be doing something and they suddenly drop it to go to the bathroom. It's really bothering me to the point that it's hard for them to level up a skill and fill up their needs when they have the urge to go to the toilet. 

Another bug I have been having is that all sims in the world would stop doing anything as if they all froze. The time keeps going and their needs keep lowering. I've lowered the graphics performance and enabled laptop mode in order to run faster (as suddenly it has started to crash for some reason, hasn't done it before the new expansion pack).

Here are my Computer Specs:

Mac OS X El Capitan

Macbook Pro (15-inch, 2013)

Memory 16GB

Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7

As a family member of computer experts (with gathered knowledge from many years with them) it seems alright in my opinion. I just think that the problem is the game in general.

All comments appreciated (except hate ones)! :]

Message 100 of 143 (369 Views)