Re: Shower Issue

by thefooltook

Original Post

Action queues are being dropped since 12/4 patch

★ Novice

Clicking multiple actions will add them to the queue, but then they are just cleared without the sim doing anything.  

This issue did not exist prior to the most recent patch.

I don't have mods or anything custom, just GTW.

Side not, who releases software on Fridays?  Unless everyone is working the weekend that is a horrible idea.  

The game is basically broken and needs a hotfix.

Message 11 of 143 (2,804 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well, I even set my sims freewill level to zero and no change.   I also have had some odd interactions. My sim who is already married to her wife, asked to marry her again.

Message 12 of 143 (2,823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Something similar is happening in my game too. My two sims have been married for a long time and their wishes have started coming up with wanting to get engaged to each other even though they are already married
Message 13 of 143 (2,820 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, it's unsafe now to give multiple commands at once. The way how the game handles them is weird and wrong.

Message 14 of 143 (2,807 Views)

Hero

@marissamentis wrote:
Something similar is happening in my game too. My two sims have been married for a long time and their wishes have started coming up with wanting to get engaged to each other even though they are already married

Please keep this on one issue. This does not sound like the same one. Make your own thread for different issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 143 (2,796 Views)

Hero

@marissamentis Changed the title a bit

@klaatuveratanctu Merged your thread

I do see strange queue dropping and also stuff being done in the wrong order when you order them to do multiple stuff in my game too but it hasn't been that bad.

I've also seen going to the toilet being added for no reason (especially after jogging).

I'm adding this to the list on the next round.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 143 (2,787 Views)

★★★★ Guide

When relieving a need such as hunger, I noticed they drop the action to eat as soon as the need bar passed the 50% threshold (When the bar goes green) if they have another need to relieve or commanded to do something.

Message 17 of 143 (2,784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I did some testing, I think it becomes worse when you turn on AI for your sims. I usually don't use it, so it's not so bad in my game.

Message 18 of 143 (2,772 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I have AI on and it's not bad. I'm only playing one Sim atm though

EDIT:

Hired a caterer for fun and she came, cooked something half-way, then went to the toilet, started cooking something else which she finished. Then she started with a third dish, did that half way and went to the toilet ... yet again .. then she decided playing computer games was the way to go (no more room to cook more)

Frown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 143 (2,766 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Had the same problem with the caterer, minus the toilet bit. Unprepared food everywhere.

Message 20 of 143 (2,756 Views)