★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number not a graphics bug
Enter RAM memory size in GB not related to memory size
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. ingame
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug this game is glorified alpha
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play ur alpha, you will find plenty
What happens when the bug occurs? its still broken AF
What should be happening instead? devs and pubs shouldnt publish incomplete products

Soo, dunno when that happend or how, but as seen on screenshot, when i checked my journal for challenges and went to expeditions section > agents and then displayed finished/ in progress quests, it shows me, that i havent finished or even discovered last quest for Yarrow (Shallow Grave) and Brin (Need to Know) alto i get 2 legendary contracts every day. Any dev can explain how that happend and why i dont get 3 legendary contracts every day ? Also Bioware, if you could fix my challenge progress, that would be great... i expect when i play grandmaster 2 diff, im rly supposed to have those quest chains completed and i dont have any quests or convos in the Fort active for a very long time now.

Message 1 of 10 (1,771 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Questlines bugged - Yarrow and Brin

★★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same issue I believe. I right before reentering the heart of rage. I wanted to finish all side missions before that.

Are these gonna get fixed? Is this a bug? I hope so...

Message 2 of 10 (1,596 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same issue, it's very annoying 

Message 3 of 10 (1,493 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Ok so the quests are available after the last mission. It gives a sense of continuation as this is what bioware intended. So its not a bug.
Message 4 of 10 (1,474 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
No they arent - for everybody, it is a bug, you just dont have it.. My friend has the quest finished, i dont and we played together. They didnt count as completed for me.. coz the counters work so well in this game...
Message 5 of 10 (1,447 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
did anyone find the problem?

?

Message 6 of 10 (693 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

+1 I have the same problem

My girlfriend has finished the yarrow questline and yarrow quests keep appearing on for tarsis after she finished the mainquest. Meanwhile on my end I only see Matthias quest lines. I don't see yarrow quest lines or conversations in for tarsis post campaign.

Message 7 of 10 (651 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. Finished the last quest for brin so need to go and speak to her to get access to her contracts etc. She is showing on the map as someone to speak to, but I can’t activate her to speak to her when close by. 

On a a side note, mathias and dax show on the map as people to talk to also but when I get close to them they don’t allow me to talk to them. 

Message 8 of 10 (361 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same boat for Yarrow and his questline. Only ever done 1 quest for Freelancers, while Brin and the 3 stooges are finished, I only get Fort Patrol from Brin and Field Work from 3 M's.

Makes it kind of hard to earn freelancer rep with them when you can't talk to them.

I have a new install of Origin and Anthem as well as all the Nvidia and Windows updates, but questlines do not appear, so don't go through the rigmarole of uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Message 9 of 10 (343 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Still not fixed as of April

Message 10 of 10 (264 Views)
Twitter Stream