Re: Quest Log Never Loading

by MuseumMuse1776

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same problem. Has been almost a week now!

Google Pixel 2 

666-485-528

UK

Message 61 of 72 (694 Views)

★★ Novice

Why wasn't this issue addressed in this last update?

Message 62 of 72 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue. Never ending loading screen when trying to interact with the quest tab. Always seems to happen once I have completed all the daily quests.

Ally Code: 473-315-555
Message 63 of 72 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Same here, infinite load when I try to display one of the mod guy quest (I don't know which since it never display..) only this one fails

Samsung s7 + memu on windows  has the same behavior

Message 64 of 72 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am now having this problem since yesterday Sept 13. 

Iphone 7, i've restarted my phone, the game, deleted and re-installed the game. (which allowed me to open it - freezes again once i open a quest log)

I can't collect bonus energy. Problem is both on Wifi And LTE.

Ally code is 358-735-751

Message 65 of 72 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ally code 872-559-823

Having the same issue. Reinstall works temporarily to access daily missions etc but get infinite loading if I click anything else

Message 66 of 72 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I've restarted the app multiple times. I've restarted my phone twice. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still not working. I was briefly able to access the Daily Activities menu to claim my bonus energy, but since then its just been an endless loading screen when I try to open the menu. Ally Code: 872-387-887

Message 67 of 72 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Redownload the game fixed it for me, as long as i don't look at the one quest from Dr. M'ak Nar. His quest freezes the game for me

Message 68 of 72 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, looks like the top quest entry from Dr M'ak Nar is what's broken. Can access all other quests on the quest log without any problems, including dailies, achievements and guild activities. Trying to look at the M'ak Nar quest results in the endless loading ring. Once this happens, reinstalling the game is necessary to view quests again. 

Ally Code 522-274-121

Message 69 of 72 (444 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did this bug ever get fixed?

Message 70 of 72 (382 Views)