Re: Quest Log Never Loading

by Tealc2233

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

One of the previous posters is right, if you don't click on the third quest button from the top it doesn't lock up.  For the moment it is a good work around but it needs to be fixed. 

I am back up and running (had to re-install it to get it to work), but now I have a constant 1 in the quest section because I can't go into the third quest button.

Good Luck

Message 51 of 72 (638 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problwm Samsung S8, i can acces the daily rewards but if i press on a quest it starts loading forever... tested clearing cookies, restart phone, reinstall game, reset the wholr phone. Nothing works ;(

Screenshot_20180907-212752_Heroes.jpg
Message 52 of 72 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

read entry  #45 and you will be able to play again...

Message 53 of 72 (613 Views)

★ Novice

I have been having the same issue. Ally code 163-295-728, iPhone 8+ iOS version 11.4.1.

Has been like this for 2 days now.

Message 54 of 72 (591 Views)

★ Novice

Any resolution yet? Can not get daily quest rewards for completing all and missing tons of energy each day!

Message 55 of 72 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have this issue too.

ally code 621 642 614 Mccum

this is so irritating.. it happened twice and I dont get any resources back when it recovered a week ago.. now it's back..  what's the point of loggin in if this issue cant be fixed

Message 56 of 72 (535 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

sorry, no update as of today.

If you are having trouble, please reinstall the game and only access the daily activities and guild quest section. Any other quest has the potential to get stuck in an endless loading screen, so please refrain from accessing any of those for now. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for sticking with us.

Message 57 of 72 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue, on both my iPhone 8 and my new iPad (2018).  As some have been saying, as long as I don't click on the 3rd Quest down, (Mod Quest?), I'm fine after re-installing.  Ally code: 398-566-251

Thanks.

Cheers,

Dev

Message 58 of 72 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I seem to be having the same issue as well on my Pixel 2. Quests don't load if I try to look at any other quests other than the daily quests. Ally code 762-267-129

Thanks

Message 59 of 72 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue iPhone 8

Ally code 544-732-418

Message 60 of 72 (463 Views)