Re: Quad Manor BB 100% crash CE-34878-0

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Quad Manor BB 100% crash CE-34878-0

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.28
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a residential family. Have them travel to Quad Manor in Windenburg. Enter Build & Buy. Move litereally anything. The game crashes when leaving the BB menu to play the family you took to the library.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes to the PS4 error screen CE-34878-0.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to allow entering BB without having an existential crisis. Entering BB from a specific lot should not result in a 100% automatic crash every time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This 1st time I saw this bug was last August after I purchased the Island pack. I do not know if it existed before then or if it was fixed & has only started again but I can say this happens 100% of the time on this lot on both of my consoles one of which literally has only the Sims 4 on it right now because I completely reinstalled the entire harddrive on this console when the June update broke all of my saves.

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Quad Manor BB 100% crash CE-34878-0

Hero (Retired)

@Amalathea Please share your crashing PS4 save as directed in this post PS4 Game Crashing when Exiting Build Mode/CAS/Travel and Save

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)