Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Within infinite loading screen or multiple broken mission quests points "Find Beast", "Return to sentinel base", "locate second site"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.02.19 12:21 GMT
Summarize your bug It seems after patch Quickplay is broken, 80% of the attempts to get into a mission either result in broken quest line where the party are just flying about or I get infinite loading screen.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test and play Quickplay
What happens when the bug occurs? As above
What should be happening instead? Game loading or quest progression as normal.

Feel like we should get rewarded for this. I'd paid a premium for early access after participating in Alpha, Beta and Demo and instead got a game far from ideal that i am having to take time to report rather than enjoy.

Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)

Re: QUICKPLAY BROKEN - WORSE AFTER PATCH!

★★★ Newbie

Same as you. The 8 last quickplay i wanted to go in were all broken missions

Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here.  After patch yesterday I was barely level 20 and since there was no contracts or anything other than the one stronghold on the map I figured I'd go do quickplay and help others.  About 2/3rds of the missions I loaded into were completely bugged with no waypoints or enemies.  Then when I finally give up and cancel, the reward screen would reproduce the previously successful mission rewards, as if I had started out level 19.  It did this several times in a row until I finally gave up.

Message 3 of 5 (135 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same, as well as consistent serious lags every 10-20 mins, I dread to think what it may be like once main player base joins. As with my other bug posts appreciate anyone wanting to join me for questing, chats/ griping etc lol once this is (hopefully sorted) im normand668 on Origin.

Dan

Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Quickplay is a disaster, mainly because of the mentioned broken missions (objective cannot be completed to progress). When this will be addressed? Broken missions isn't anything new, it plagued Anthem since demo.

Message 5 of 5 (118 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help