QGJ Harmonious Assault not calling assist

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy s7
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 384-354-154
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug QGJ's Harmonious Assault not always calling an assist in Sith Raid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My team is all level 85 Jedi: 7* ZQGJ, Z-Bariss, Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Knight Anakin, and 5* Hermit Yoda. All gear VIII or higher (Bariss is only gear XII) with 4-5 dot mods. I have noticed this bug in all tiers and phases of Sith Raid, although as stated not every time. Our guild alternates between tiers 2, 3, and 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I'm running a ZQGJ-lead Jedi team in alternating 2,3,4 Sith Raid. Occasionally, when QGJ is buffed with Hermit Yoda's Master's Training buff, his Harmonious Assault is not calling another ally to assist. There is no isolation or debuff on him at the time, although sometimes other buffs may be present. It only seems to happen when he has the Master's Training buff, and then only about 25% of the time. I recently added Hermit Yoda into the team and never had this problem before then. I always use the first Master's Training on QGJ. Took me a long while to isolate the issue and even this is a "best guess." I cannot recreate the issue outside Sith raid.

Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: QGJ Harmonious Assault not calling assist

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GunnerFC and thank you for the report.

As @crzydroid said if it happens that QGJ is calling Hermit Yoda with "Harmonic Assault" to assist, Hermit Yoda will use his basic ability "Master's Protection" (he has no attack ability). This is working as intended and will happen in other battles as well in the same way.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Hermit Yoda's basic is a heal, so if QG calls HY to assist, that's what will happen.
Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GunnerFC and thank you for the report.

As @crzydroid said if it happens that QGJ is calling Hermit Yoda with "Harmonic Assault" to assist, Hermit Yoda will use his basic ability "Master's Protection" (he has no attack ability). This is working as intended and will happen in other battles as well in the same way.

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)