Putting Picturesque patio table cross

by sullyfumayz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Putting Picturesque patio table cross

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Air
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to turn the picturesque patio table crossed
What do you expect to see? Furniture in red
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

Hi,

firstly, I’m a newbie so I don’t know if anyone asked this. Can you put this table crossed ? No matter how big space I have, I cannot put it crosswise. 
thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Putting Picturesque patio table cross

Hero

@sullyfumayz 

I could place the table in that angle. It could be for example any of the items placed on the table that are causing the problem. They don't rotate by themselves together with the table. 

Maybe you could remove them, place the table and then one by one each of them again on the table. 

Screenshot_20200412-084405_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (587 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sullyfumayz  What happens when you move the table away from this bush or move the bush a bit to the right?

20200412_084949.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Of course I tried. No matter how bushless, it just doesn’t accept to be put crosswise 😂

Message 3 of 6 (605 Views)

Hero

@sullyfumayz 

I could place the table in that angle. It could be for example any of the items placed on the table that are causing the problem. They don't rotate by themselves together with the table. 

Maybe you could remove them, place the table and then one by one each of them again on the table. 

Screenshot_20200412-084405_The Sims.jpg

Message 4 of 6 (588 Views)

The problem is the fruit bowl in the middle @sullyfumayz & @SalixCat when the table is sideways it's spot disappears. Which I'd say is a bug.  Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Thanks! As @Phantomlover1717 stated, the fruit bowl was the problem. It wants a bigger space to be put, and the spot on the table isn’t big enough when it is crosswise... thanks again!
Message 6 of 6 (547 Views)