Re: Pure NO damage dealt rockworm to jumpjets

by masimo19bg

Original Post

Pure NO damage dealt rockworm to jumpjets

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg g flex 2
OS Version 5.1
What is your Player ID? 1004139309550
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Rockworm no damaging juMp jets witH full no damage. I have site with the worm, there was jumpjet tah didNt died about minute at 1 health. I VE LOSING THIS GAME, I INVEST 50 EU ON THIS GAME, I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME SOMETHING BACK. ALSO IN MOMENT YOU ARE REACH AGAIN SOME LEAGUE THE BAR AND THE MEDALS IN GDI STAYING AT 3300 NO AT 3310 AT REAL CONDITION ABOUT MY LOST GAME, I HAVE REPLAY IN MY FAVOURITES AND I CAN SHOW THIS IN YOUTUBE HOW THIS GAME HAVE BUGS YOU DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, GO REWARD ME JUSTIFY
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Profile in favourite replays
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Bulgaria

I want my medals from this game you are owe

Message 1 of 9 (590 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @masimo19bg and sorry to hear that.

I've tested this and Rockworms did damage to JJT's as intended. If you could provide me with the video I can surely have a look.

Message 2 of 9 (580 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok

Let me saying that this is maybe not just a game while i paying for playing

I m in refund actions also, the replay so i will stream it and post a link to you ok? Or i need soft to save onscreen actions ...... 

Message 3 of 9 (577 Views)

EA Live QV Team

A link to the video or stream is fine, no worries.

Message 4 of 9 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice

You tryin something i dont like, there are hackers inside.

This is not right if you want money for product this is hidden issue not allowed by civil law.

Nonody will reset my medals,you want me doing your job reporting cheaters .... So if you are care reports will have and decisions at last my medals must be correct

So i cant upload mp4 but this is not my problem maybe you just dont want other see this issue 

Message 5 of 9 (530 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Not sure what you are suggesting here @masimo19bg, you offered to provide us with a link to the video.

Aside, I was under the impression, that you've found a bug within the game, which we were unable to reproduce, which is why I was asking for a video, so we can investigate this further. If you think another player was not playing by the rules, you can always report them to our dedicated Terms of Service Team (either from the player profile -> Report Abuse) or via https://help.ea.com/contact-us.

Uploading a video here should not be a problem, as long as it is smaller than 500 MB. As I said before, the link to a stream or, if you want to upload it to Youtube, a Youtube link will do just fine as well.

Message 6 of 9 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuJtf60Rxao what you will say now ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Message 7 of 9 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@masimo19bg wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuJtf60Rxao what you will say now ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is a bug! Fix the worm urgently!

Message 8 of 9 (500 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the video @masimo19bg, much appreciated.

Message 9 of 9 (482 Views)