Purchased not received, AGAIN!!!

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version iOS 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 561-381-999
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I didn't get the crystals that I've paid for! It happened twice!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country China

Few months ago I've got this issue, I paid and purchased vault of crystals pack in game but didn't get anything, it took me almost one months of daily emails exchanges with EA support guys and finally I have these crystals back. But this happened to me again last Sunday. With the previous experience, I immediately contacted EA support and sent these screenshots regarding iTunes purchase records and a confirmation letter from Apple. But the funny thing is even though your support guys asked to provide invoice in English what is totally never mentioned before. I'm a loyal Star Wars and SWGOH fan in China and it's already very difficult for us (players in China) to carry on playing this game, and my Apple ID is registered in China and the invoices I can get are all in Chinese (I have tried to change the language from the website into English but the invoice I got still in Chinese), please tell me how I can get a English version invoice? Every single day I can only get one reply from another support guy in the mid of the time in my local time because of the time difference I guess. I can tell these replies are just copy and paste but never get my issue to be solved.

Message 1 of 6 (524 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased not received, AGAIN!!!

EA Live QV Team

Hi @RexWangRX and sorry to hear that.

We spoke to a member of the Customer Support Team and a member of the team will be in contact with you to try and help get this resolved. The proof of purchase that you provided should be fine (you don't need to get it in English).

In future if you are contacting our Customer Support team, it is best to do it in-game by selecting 'Help' from the Settings menu.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (466 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

That's the mail I received from your support guys, as Anmol said "we have validated your proof of purchase" then why ask me to share invoice in English? If I couldn't get an English version then means I could never get my crystals or money back?

Message 2 of 6 (514 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @RexWangRX and sorry to hear that.

We spoke to a member of the Customer Support Team and a member of the team will be in contact with you to try and help get this resolved. The proof of purchase that you provided should be fine (you don't need to get it in English).

In future if you are contacting our Customer Support team, it is best to do it in-game by selecting 'Help' from the Settings menu.

Message 3 of 6 (467 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello my friend, sorry for bothering you but this issue just happened to me again...I have to say that "restore purchased" is total useless...It's the 3rd or 4th time I have this kind of issue, that's so frustrated...

Message 4 of 6 (407 Views)

★★ Novice

BTW, not sure if you can help me to expedite solving this...I have already opened a case through in-game Help, case number is #87155525.

Hopefully I can get these contents back with you support, much appreciated.

Message 5 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same problem right now and I don’t know what to

do about it I live in Canada though 

I purchased a vault of crystals yesterday and the money went out of my bank account but I got nothing in game 

what number did you call to get help 

I contacted EA and all they said was they are not permitted to help and I need to contact the SWGOH helpline 

so I replayed and asked kindly for a link or a phone number 

I also went through the in game help button and made a whole new case … so I’ll see where that gose 

but I really really need some help or some advice on what to do I’m my current situation 

Message 6 of 6 (310 Views)