by Anonymous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Public Bathroom in Forgotten Hollow consuming NPCs

Anonymous

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Summon the Day of The Dead NPC, and watch the Public Bathroom in Forgotten Hollow
What happens when the bug occurs? Day of The Dead person went to use the public bathroom. It's been several in game hours and they have not yet come back out. They definitely did not leave. Another Sim also went in and never came back out.
What do you expect to see? Sims not go into the void.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Same thing persists without mods. Think the Unassuming Public Bathroom may be eating the Sims.

Message 1 of 3 (535 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Public Bathroom in Forgotten Hollow consuming NPCs

Hero

@Anonymous   

No, the sims are not getting eaten by the public toilet.  It is one of the designed spawn points so sims are meant to disappear (and appear) there.  It's no different than the spawn points at the bridge, the one at the south end on the road and the one near the fishing pond near the plasma fruit tree.

If you really watch what happens, you will see the NPCs will always follow the same routes from one spawn point to another.  It happens in every world too and the spawn points can be in the oddest places in some of them.  Most times you will just see a sim just blink out when they reach the spawn point.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Anonymous   

No, the sims are not getting eaten by the public toilet.  It is one of the designed spawn points so sims are meant to disappear (and appear) there.  It's no different than the spawn points at the bridge, the one at the south end on the road and the one near the fishing pond near the plasma fruit tree.

If you really watch what happens, you will see the NPCs will always follow the same routes from one spawn point to another.  It happens in every world too and the spawn points can be in the oddest places in some of them.  Most times you will just see a sim just blink out when they reach the spawn point.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (506 Views)

Anonymous

Thankyou!

I think I prefer my explanation, but yours makes a lot more sense Large smile Large smile

Message 3 of 3 (465 Views)