by trevztouts

Original Post

Re: Ps4 error "Error, connection rejected: invalid token"

★★★ Novice
@trevztouts Awesome bud, glad I could help... enjoy it
Message 91 of 137 (1,073 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Ebiez87 hahaha im a proper kid at chrismas happy. Abit of a bot after a week of playing fifa instead of apex but happy. Thank you
Message 92 of 137 (1,070 Views)

★ Apprentice

Changing the APN worked for me, but I now have a +-40ms higher ping. Changing it back to the previous settings, takes my ping back to normal, but the I get the invalid token error. Any help?

Message 93 of 137 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  platform ps4 

ERROR TOKEN INVALID 

Message 94 of 137 (976 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Has there been an answer that at least they are verifying the problem or what causes it?
Message 95 of 137 (908 Views)

Re: Ps4 error preventing me loading into a match

★ Guide

@EA_David Hey David, I'm still experiencing the token_invalid issue even though the most recent patch claimed to fix it. I am not experiencing it to the severity that some others are, but it sometimes prevents me from getting into matches by kicking me back to the lobby while attempting to connect and I must try several times to get into a game. Also, sometimes when connecting back to the lobby after a game the same issue will occur. My ISP is VNMO of Verizon, Region is North America, and platform is Ps4.

Message 96 of 137 (863 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, the issue is still happening, no improvement here. Can someone tell me what this invalid_token error exactly means? It would help me explain the issue to my ISP if they're the ones creating the problem.

Region : Waterloo, ON, Canada

ISP : Comu networks, who get it from Rogers

Platform : PS4 Pro

Message 97 of 137 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@C4537 Tô começando a odiar isso , pior q eles n fazem nd pra arruma , vão atualizando mais n arruma isso , tinha passe pra termina e nem deu , por isso tô com raiva disso
Message 98 of 137 (778 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Not even the new season was able to solve that problem. That was my last hope. A month without playing apex, I missed the events and the battle pass, my favorite online game keeps me from playing it. Unfortunately, I am forced to abandon him, it makes me very sad...
Message 99 of 137 (720 Views)

★★ Novice
@DLuzt Best thing I did was change my APN settings on my router to open. And it sorted it all out.
Message 100 of 137 (717 Views)