Re: Ps4 error preventing me loading into a match

by badasspsycho100

Original Post

Re: Ps4 error "Error, connection rejected: invalid token"

★★★★ Novice

@stifler4849 okay, thank you for trying. I'll keep trying more possible workarounds, but I'm thankful that VPN fixes the problem for me currently.

Message 111 of 137 (664 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PUNKitude_Gaming Yeah I tried again with the vpn. This time I changed the ip address also, voila!! it works. But the ping is now 250 above. So it changed nothing for me. I guess this has to do something with the ip address.
Message 112 of 137 (653 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@stifler4849 That could probably happen on free VPN services as they aren’t optimized and usually have a lot of congestion. I use ExpressVPN to connect to the nearest city to me, which is Toronto. Speeds and ping are surprisingly good and I can even stream Apex on Twitch from PS4 with no lag. If devs don’t fix this, I’m gonna spend the money on ExpressVPN instead of the frikin battle pass. May I know which VPN are you using?

Message 113 of 137 (645 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PUNKitude_Gaming You are right. I used free vpn for trial. I used VPN HOTSPOT. I'm thinking of buying a premium vpn now.
Message 114 of 137 (640 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@trevztouts Well I've got a workaround for this using vpn but it'll be long so if anyone need it tell me. I'll post it on YouTube with full guide.
Message 115 of 137 (626 Views)

Re: Ps4 error preventing me loading into a match

★★★ Apprentice

It has been a whole month, and it is Season 7 and we are still having this same issue. Has any news been found about them fixing this issue ?

Message 116 of 137 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have there been any fixes to this yet? Looks like all posts were about a month ago. There is a new season now and still experiencing this error!

Message 117 of 137 (612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I tried some other possibilities such as opening additional ports as stated in EA’s website and still nothing! I’m on a NAT 2, previously suggested, and still not working. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Message 118 of 137 (584 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here's you can try. LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS.

Message 119 of 137 (560 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@trasher5 I suggest using your Windows PC/Mac to first connect to a good VPN service ( I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EXPRESSVPN CAN'T YELL ANY LOUDER LOL ) then making a hotspot from your pc/Mac, and then connecting your PS4 to it. Google "share VPN connection from (Windows/mac, whichever you have)" for more precise instructions based on whichever VPN service you choose.

Message 120 of 137 (556 Views)