Betreff: [Ps4] [PH] Broken volunteering menu

by Kotzillax

Original Post

[Ps4] [PH] Broken volunteering menu

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.10.33.4400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP: Get to Work,City Living, Cats & Dogs GP:: Dine Out,Vampires, Parenthood SP: Luxury Party, Perfect Partio, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Toddler, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just select "Volunteer Household" in the phone menu in life mode. After selecting family members the bug will occur.
What happens when the bug occurs? A broken volunteer menu opens without any function, making volunteering impossible. In addition, sometimes a misplaced image of the selected sim will appear on the screen. (see link below)
What do you expect to see? Well, a correct placed, usable volunteer menu, with all functions as it was intended.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This function did not work since the release of the Parenthood pack, respectively it never worked for me from begin with. I tested it on several families with all age groups. This problem occured every time. It would be great if someone could help me. P.S.: This is my first request here. Please don't hit me so hard if I did something wrong. Standard smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EcK8PxzBf5pJTV01m1w6yuM9ZEB7_WQT/view

Message 1 of 7 (1,463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have the same Issue and posted a German Bugreport before a few weeks: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Die-Sims-4/Gameplay-Pack-Elternfreuden-Fehler-PS4/td-p/7031220
There are more Pictures available.

A reinstallation of the Game inclusive the Parenthood Pack, or the reinitializing of the PS4 System makes no difference.

The Parenthood Pack is available since 4 Months, it's time to fix it! -.-

Kind Regards

Message 2 of 7 (1,365 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @GrasshopperFK @Kotzillax

We have been able to reproduce this issue at our end. 

Thank you very much for your reports! 

Happy Simming! :D

Message 3 of 7 (1,338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey SimGurulcarus, have you reproduced the issue now?

It was not repaired yet. A Report would be great!

Kind Regards

Message 4 of 7 (1,260 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maybe it´s just me, but I sense a lack of communication here. :-/

Message 5 of 7 (1,201 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Kotzillax  @GrasshopperFK 

We're hoping to have a fix for this soon!

Thanks you so much for the help! :D

Happy Simming!

Message 6 of 7 (1,192 Views)

★ Apprentice

The changelog of the recent update says that this problem is fixed, finally. I didn't test it so far, but nah, I don't have trust issues. So it's time to say thank you very much and I guess this can be considered as solved now.

Can't wait to teach my younglings some manners...

Message 7 of 7 (1,150 Views)