Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus Dual-GTX1060-6G Gaming Nvidia GeForce
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32,0GB RAM Hyperx Fury 2400Mhz
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? I forgot as I forgot myself due to this problem -.-"
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/04/2019
Summarize your bug the prone button usually makes me automatically to stand up if there is not enough space.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Proning near surfaces, materials.
What happens when the bug occurs? Usually this bug makes you to stand up automatically even if there is a clear surface where you want to prone. As you see it was like a vaulting issues or what.
What should be happening instead? Simply to go to the ground instead of searching for a mm space.

+ Airborne map where is the hangars, there you shouldn't bug into a metal plate.

Hopefully it might help a lot for the devs. , if I have no permission to clip it and paste it here on EA ANSWERS then please contact me over my e-mail or if you have any questions.

I try to help for twitch as well, if they can make any 'private clip section' reserved for partners or game testers it would be the best choice instead of cutting videos in Premier Pro (where and what was the issue).

If you guys there have something like this, give an XP to this to support this topic.

Thank you very much and have a great day,
FreaKKush

https://www.twitch.tv/freakkush7/clip/BoldSaltyUdonKeyboardCat?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time

Message 1 of 3 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Proning Bug

EA DICE Team

If you stand up directly after trying to prone, it means there wasn't enough space for you to prone, we did some update and fixes where it should stop you from prone to being with.  @FreaKKush7 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

If you stand up directly after trying to prone, it means there wasn't enough space for you to prone, we did some update and fixes where it should stop you from prone to being with.  @FreaKKush7 

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Cool! I try to turn my a.. back to BF but it's hard. :'D 1060 6GB and 32GB RAM 2400Mhz, i7 6700k not enough because if there a map where the players using like bombs after bombs my holly pc want to crash from that FPS drop. Except the mesh medium quality, everything on low and turned off unless the frame rendering is on.

@EA_AticWill come any optimization yet or anything in there future?

FreaKKush

Message 3 of 3 (333 Views)