Re: Progression bug in Town Center ? (Not counting OPS or Battle Chest Challenge

by zzGR1MxREAPERZZ

Original Post

Progression bug in Town Center ? (Not counting OPS or Battle Chest Challenges)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm playing the game with my boyfriend and we both do the same activities at the same time but the game doesn't seem to count them properly

For example, we completed the 5 challenges of the Battle Chest (the Clown Chomper at the beach) but the progression only shows 4/5 (or even 3/5 for my boyfriend).

Same with the OPS but even more f**** up : We completed the first one, the game shows 1/3 for me but I didn't get the Medal for completing one OPS at Center Town whereas my boyfriend get the medal even if his game says 0/3 (yes, we retried the challenge but nothing changed)

Is there a way to fix this ? We would like to get 100% before the new releases

(We both are on W10/PC)

Thanks

Message 1 of 13 (2,227 Views)

Re: Progression bug in Town Center ? (Not counting OPS or Battle Chest Challenge

★★★★★ Expert
@C_Morgendorffer I have same problem with my battle chest chest (Bingo-Bongo). Did this split-screen with my son. If I go to the chest it shows I have all the trophies but it didn't give me rewards at the time, the quest exclamation mark is still there & map progress shows me as missing that chest. I'm XBOX One
Message 2 of 13 (2,196 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ToastedSarnie I've since gone back & redone it & it's cleared, but have had several problems with split-screen actions / rewards only seeming to be recognised for one of the players
Message 3 of 13 (2,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@ToastedSarnieI've since gone back & redone it & it's cleared, but have had several problems with split-screen actions / rewards only seeming to be recognised for one of the players

Hi. I’m having your exact same problem and for some reason really struggled to get the 5th chest and don’t wanna do it again. I got all the medals but I can’t get the reward and on the progress screen I have 50 medals but 3/5 on battle chest? Do you have to do the bonus objectives maybe and that’s why it’s buggy? Anyway maybe you could team up and help me do the last 2 again? Thanks. If not thanks for the reply
Message 4 of 13 (2,155 Views)

★★ Novice

I also had the same problem with the Battle Chest. I completed the 5 challenges of the Battle Chest, but the progression only shows 4/5. One of the challenges, i did with two friends. So i guees this was the reson, but when i did again nothing changed.

Message 5 of 13 (2,139 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just went and did the last 2 and did the bonus challenges and solo they are easier then with a team. Did them both and got 100% now and also got the 25k coin reward and the exclamation on the chopper went away. All good. So u get the metals for just beating the battle events but to 100% and finish the quests you need to beat them and do the challenges for each ones. Good luck everyone. Glad we figured it out. 99% is ugly and 100% now is way better haha

Message 6 of 13 (2,122 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@zzGR1MxREAPERZZ Yes, all these things are easier solo as the enemies increase with more players, as Ops does in GW2. I did my Gardinator ops solo & had just 2 bosses to deal with. A friend asked me to help them & another do it & we ended up with 4!!! I do think the plant AIs on this need looking at though. I found zombies were healing & reviving each other other but plant AIs would start but not always complete reviving & sunflower AIs were often wandering around neither shooting nor healing!
Message 7 of 13 (2,099 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya I agree 100%. Now that we have a zombie map to do missions etc we will see how the garden ops and battle chests on the zombie side are lol.. I’m having a lot of fun already and I live the way they are releasing the game and offering it cheaper and giving us stuff to help work out the bugs.. Great idea!! 

Message 8 of 13 (2,086 Views)

not counting Progress of Battle Chest

★★★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Progression-bug-in-Town-Center-Not-counting-OPS-or-Battle-Ches...

Same as this bug

I did battle chest 5 as co-op, and i got medal, and reward

but it still 4/5

https://imgur.com/a/q5VJYq1

here is proof

Message 9 of 13 (1,979 Views)

Re: not counting Progress of Battle Chest

★★★★★ Expert
@Parin Hi there, just wanted to check - did you manage to get the little tick saying you had done the bonus objective? I found on plants that for one of the rounds I had won the game of suburbination, but only killed 4 out of the 5 pirates capturing the zones that was needed for the bonus. I got the trophy for completing that task, but it told me I hadn't finished the battle chest because I hadn't fulfilled all the bonus objectives.
Message 10 of 13 (1,956 Views)