Progression block and others.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S9
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 584-388-455
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I was unable to finish Complete basic training Empire Tier IV [ Progression block ] 1st attempt: The tutorial suggests that I activate an ability which already has a cooldown timer on + 2nd attempt: When I switched apps back and forth on my phone, the game restarted; this time, Grand Admiral Thrawn's ultimate ability was shown next to all the character's basic skills; the last ultimate had Thrawn's face icon regardless of who's turn was active and continued to overwrite the other character's ultimate abilities until the end of the fight (cooldown active and all) The tutorial showed these steps, in order: Switch turn meter with Palpatine - Grand Admiral Thrawn Power of the darkside (#2) - Palpatine Fracture #2 (on skywalker) - Grand Admiral Thrawn Let the hate flow #3 - Palpatine [use blaster #1 - Grand Admiral Thrawn] - on 1st attempt ; on the 2nd, this step was skipped force crush #2 - darth vader Regroup # skill is shown ->>>> cooldown still active; and the tutorial instructs me to press it; I noticed Tie strike #2 - Tie Fighter [end of tutorial achieved on the 2nd attempt] ###### One other bug I noticed: When attacking with Talia, I have a lag between her hit and her
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete basic training Empire Tier IV
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Romania

-= Great job on the game, guys; it got me hooked. =-

I was unable to finish Complete basic training Empire Tier IV [ Progression block ]
1st attempt: The tutorial suggests that I activate an ability which already has a cooldown timer on
+
2nd attempt: When I switched apps back and forth on my phone, the game restarted; this time, Grand Admiral Thrawn's ultimate ability was shown next to all the character's basic skills; the last ultimate had Thrawn's face icon regardless of who's turn was active and continued to overwrite the other character's ultimate abilities until the end of the fight (cooldown active and all)

The tutorial showed these steps, in order:
Switch turn meter with Palpatine - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Power of the darkside (#2) - Palpatine
Fracture #2 (on skywalker) - Grand Admiral Thrawn
Let the hate flow #3 - Palpatine
[use blaster #1 - Grand Admiral Thrawn] - on 1st attempt ; on the 2nd, this step was skipped
force crush #2 - darth vader
Regroup # skill is shown ->>>> cooldown still active; and the tutorial instructs me to press it; I noticed
Tie strike #2 - Tie Fighter [end of tutorial achieved on the 2nd attempt]

######

One other bug I noticed: When attacking with Talia, I have a lag between her hit and her

Message 1 of 1 (154 Views)