Progress is not saving...

by B1n4ryk1lla

Original Post

Progress is not saving...

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Message pops up progress is saved but it is not... and load game is greyed out
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play though campain in C&C
What happens when the bug occurs? it pops up progress saved but nothing is saved
What do you expect to see? a frikking saved game... DUH

C&C is not saving progress even though the pop up says progress is saved you may proceed

Message 1 of 15 (7,557 Views)

Re: Progress is not saving...

★★★★★ Newbie

If you are referring to the message you see in between missions, it just means that the next available missions have been added to the 'Mission Select' list. You can continue your campaign by selecting one of these new missions.

Message 2 of 15 (7,532 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue and i even have cloud saves turned off! i am reinstalling and see if that will work; otherwise i am just going to purchase it again on Steam

Message 3 of 15 (7,512 Views)

★ Novice

me same problem..nothing helps

Message 4 of 15 (7,472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

nope everytime i launch the game its like a fresh launch.. 

Message 5 of 15 (7,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@B1n4ryk1lla 

Campaign progress is not saved as savegames. It is saved in the Mission Select menu.

If that's not updated, some antivirus may be blocking the files...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 6 of 15 (7,388 Views)

★★ Novice

I can adjust my settings, hotkeys etc without trouble, but every time I boot up the game the next time it doesn't save my settings in the options or the things you unlock by beating missions so I have to redo it all each time, like as if I started it for the first time.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, but still it doesn't save any settings.

I got the game on steam.

Message 7 of 15 (7,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Edited <Duplicate Post, sorry>

Message 8 of 15 (7,306 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue, have game on Origin (didn't know it was on Steam or I'd have gotten there.) don't know if same issue on RA, have only tried and experienced on GDI, not sure about NOD missions.
Message 9 of 15 (7,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  I got through the entire base campaign and started on the Covert Ops missions.  I had unlocked all the gallery content up to that point too.  Loaded the game this morning and everything had reset, even Load Game was greyed out.  I restarted Steam and the game, Load Game was now active but the progress has still been completed reset.

This is a horrible bug, I hope something can be done about it.  I also do not have Cloud Saves enabled.

Message 10 of 15 (7,187 Views)