Re: Problems with "log in" to google play... again

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★★ Novice

try removing the accounts from your phone. You can do this via Google Play > Manage Accounts

Message 11 of 17 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, I can log into a different account, but it won't let me log into my account that I actually play on.

Message 12 of 17 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this issue aswell,

It seems to be a missing resource error. but a way to kick off the auto download of all the resources, I've re-installed the app, connected from multiple different access points, removed the google account from the device and re-added it,

Still no joy

Message 13 of 17 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see allot of people saying this, thinking they've lost their account. Here's the fix, if you still have issues, I'll gladly post the rest of the info listed from EA.

If you’ve linked your account to Game Center or Google Play, your game information is saved and secure.

Sometimes, upgrading apps or your device's operating system can sign you out of your Game Center or Google Play account without telling you.

If this happens, when you log into Galaxy of Heroes you may think that your account is missing or that your saved information has been lost.

If your game is linked to Game Center or Google Play, you can recover it, your progress, and your units by logging back into your account.

Google Play accounts (Android):

Open the Settings menu in-game by tapping on the Gear icon in the top left of the cantina screen.
If you’re logged out, you’ll see a button that says Sign into Google Play.
Tap that button and you’ll be asked to confirm that you’re logging out of the current account.
Tap Confirm and your game will reload.
After the reload, you’ll be asked if you want to Play as Guest or Sign into Google Play.
Tap Sign in to Google Play and once you have logged in, your linked game will load.

Game Center accounts (iOS):

On your device, tap Settings then Game Center.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
If you’re already logged in to a different Apple ID on your device, tap that Apple ID, then tap Sign Out
Tap Sign In, then enter your Apple ID and password that was linked with your game
Close and restart the game and it will load up your linked account.
See this Apple help article for more information about signing in with different Apple ID’s.
Message 14 of 17 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you’ve linked your account to Game Center or Google Play, your game information is saved and secure.

Sometimes, upgrading apps or your device's operating system can sign you out of your Game Center or Google Play account without telling you.

If this happens, when you log into Galaxy of Heroes you may think that your account is missing or that your saved information has been lost.

If your game is linked to Game Center or Google Play, you can recover it, your progress, and your units by logging back into your account.

Google Play accounts (Android):

Open the Settings menu in-game by tapping on the Gear icon in the top left of the cantina screen.
If you’re logged out, you’ll see a button that says Sign into Google Play.
Tap that button and you’ll be asked to confirm that you’re logging out of the current account.
Tap Confirm and your game will reload.
After the reload, you’ll be asked if you want to Play as Guest or Sign into Google Play.
Tap Sign in to Google Play and once you have logged in, your linked game will load.

Game Center accounts (iOS):

On your device, tap Settings then Game Center.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
If you’re already logged in to a different Apple ID on your device, tap that Apple ID, then tap Sign Out
Tap Sign In, then enter your Apple ID and password that was linked with your game
Close and restart the game and it will load up your linked account.
See this Apple help article for more information about signing in with different Apple ID’s.
Message 15 of 17 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Andzin666 wrote:

Was great game till yesterday. I turn on game and i was back to lvl2 - noticed i was logged out of gogle play ---> res/drawable-xhdpi-v4/app_banner.png <--- whenever i try to log in with gogle play now. Today managed to log in... after hour or 2 of playing - switching off game.... going back to game after a while - same problem.... reinstalled/installed around 10 Times already... same... no answer from technical help already for over 48hr even if its stated that someone should answer my email within 24hr... so - any player can help? as i see no one from tech help can...

I too am having this same exact problem.

When I open the game on my NVIDIA Shield Tablet it logs me into the guest account automatically. If I click the gear in the top left and click Sign Into Google Play account it says it has to log out my guest account and I accept. It then pulls up my real account in a list of options and I select it. Then it immediately logs into the guest account again.

I have uninstalled the game, google play services back to default, and google play games back to default. It still does the same thing.

My Google Play Games loads into my account fine and so does every other game I have except for SWGOH.

Any ideas?

Message 16 of 17 (569 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@NecriamTTV Hi,

If you are still experiencing this, please follow the article on how to get in touch with our team: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 17 of 17 (1,743 Views)