Re: Problems with "log in" to google play... again

by RidleyGiggity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with "log in" to google play... again

★★★★★ Newbie

Was great game till yesterday. I turn on game and i was back to lvl2 - noticed i was logged out of gogle play ---> res/drawable-xhdpi-v4/app_banner.png <--- whenever i try to log in with gogle play now. Today managed to log in... after hour or 2 of playing - switching off game.... going back to game after a while - same problem.... reinstalled/installed around 10 Times already... same... no answer from technical help already for over 48hr even if its stated that someone should answer my email within 24hr... so - any player can help? as i see no one from tech help can...

Message 1 of 17 (2,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@NecriamTTV Hi,

If you are still experiencing this, please follow the article on how to get in touch with our team: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 17 of 17 (1,704 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Dude i have the same problem. I have been on the phone to them god knows how many times and same with google no one knows what to do so in this case a refund of some sort is in order I think. I've waited 3 weeks for a fix and nothing. Push for a refund as I know you will get no help from EA support. Trust my experiences.
Message 2 of 17 (2,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Here it is. Is this what it is?
Screenshot_2016-01-07-14-13-17.png
Message 3 of 17 (2,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this exact issue right now.

Message 4 of 17 (2,288 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah got the same problem...

I can only play with my level 2 right now, Im unable to connect to my play account.

Message 5 of 17 (2,276 Views)

★ Novice

Had this problem too, and I don't know if its solved now, or if I just was lucky this time trying to get into my account...

What I did:

- I recognized that my PlayStore had issues while connecting to Internet so i solved this problem frist....

- I deinstalled StarWars Heroes App

- I deleted all data from Google Play Store and Google Play Services as far as possible and then restarted my device.

- Started Google Play and reinstalled the Game

Then trying to connect to my account it first told me, that it download 0 MB of 0MB and connected to the poor lvl 2 account. I tried to connect to Google Play account and it told me 28 of 56 MB downloading but still got back to lvl 2 account.

I closed the game and reopended it a bit later... when i though it may have downloaded the 28 remaining MB... then it told me it is at 0 of 28 MB and so i closed and reopened again...

And now it works :D

As I said I dont know if this is a solution, but it worked for me and maybe it will work for you to.

I hope you can understand my english... I tried my best :D

Message 6 of 17 (2,252 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have too, been trying to log in for hours ffs!

Message 7 of 17 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is awesome, after spending like 2 months of daily time i cant login into my account, blast it , end of this game for me now

Message 8 of 17 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

somehow, i dont know what or who, the issue is resolved now!!!

however :D!!!!! i do have another account that i am trying to switch to but i cant, so can only play with one account, which is weird as the option to switch accounts and recover your data was functional till last sunday!!

anyways, no complains or regrets, if it work shall play Standard smile

Message 9 of 17 (1,958 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I Have the same problem, can't fix it. res/drawable-xhdpi-v4/app_banner.png
Message 10 of 17 (1,907 Views)