Re: Problems with Aspritations

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problems with Aspritations

★★★★ Novice

I've found two issues:

1. With the writers aspiration, my sim can't have writer's block. No matter how long they write or how horrible of a mood they are in, they never have writer's block so they can't progress.

2. Computer Whiz makes you play video games for two hours while focused. I've done this three times and it still isn't giving me the okay to move forward.

Message 1 of 8 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

cheat is aspirations.complete_current_milestone

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (423 Views)

All Replies

Hero
  1. Did you use practice writing ? What level of writing are you at ?
  2. See this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Computer-Whiz-aspiration/m-p/3451263

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (440 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That happened to my SIM, too. She apparently advanced her writing skill so quickly that she got to the point where they no longer get writer's block before it ever happened to her. I ended up restarting that game and just having her write in the worst mood I could get her in from the very start in order to get it. Would have been even more annoying had it not been a pretty new game.

Message 3 of 8 (438 Views)

Hero

They should get it on higher levels. It's just very unlikely.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (427 Views)

★★★★ Novice

She's on level 9 of her writing skill. Is there some trick for this one?

I was able to accomplish the computer whiz one. I saw the forum for that after I posted this, but I still can't get the writer's block. Should it happen when shes practicing writing or when shes writing a book? She's already halfway into her adulthood and I haven't even gotten past the first step!

Message 5 of 8 (424 Views)

Hero

Practice writing but at level 9 it's very unlikely. You can bypass it with a cheat. Don't know it a the top of my head but I can look it but if you wish to go that way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (412 Views)

★★ Novice

cheat is aspirations.complete_current_milestone

Message 7 of 8 (424 Views)

Hero

Thanks Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (408 Views)