Re: Problem with soul mate aspiration

by simplydawn

Original Post

Problem with soul mate aspiration

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a problem with a stage of this type of aspiration. My game is in italian, so I'll try to translate what it says.

The aspiration wants my sim to say sorry to her husband when he is furious. I made him furious (with the consequence that their relationship went in red) and than made my sim say sorry, but the quest didn't complete. 
Did I misunderstand what I was asked to do or is it a bug?

Message 1 of 4 (2,552 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Butterflynemesis wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with a stage of this type of aspiration. My game is in italian, so I'll try to translate what it says.

The aspiration wants my sim to say sorry to her husband when he is furious. I made him furious (with the consequence that their relationship went in red) and than made my sim say sorry, but the quest didn't complete. 

the sim that has the aspiration needs to be in angry mood, offend his/her spouse and then apology.

(not the other way round)

Message 2 of 4 (2,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, it worked! I thought I had already tried that way but I hadn't Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (2,431 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@bunniesaremagic wrote:

@Butterflynemesis wrote:

the sim that has the aspiration needs to be in angry mood, offend his/her spouse and then apology.

(not the other way round)

I wish I had known this sooner! I was also only making the spouse angry and not the active Sim who had the aspiration. I ended up using a cheat code to keep my Sims from divorcing and to keep myself from deleting the entire family out of frustration! Thanks.

Message 4 of 4 (2,214 Views)