by MickRonson

Original Post

Problem with curing own dog when a Vet

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Become a Vet and take your ill Pet to be cured at your Clinic.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pet is cured and treated for illness according to the interface. When you take the pet home he bcomes very ill and unable to stand.
What do you expect to see? A Pet fully cured and normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco Lifestyle and Updates.

As written  above my Sim is a Vet and owns the Clinic. My Dog becomes ill and I take him to the Clinic diagnose the illness and treat it. On going home with my so called cured pet the dog starts falling over and becomes very ill but there is nothing that can be treated according to the interface. This has also happened before a long time ago after other Packs and updates. The only solution is to create another pet in CAS and start over.

Thanks and kind regards James

Message 1 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: Problem with curing own dog when a Vet

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

THis has happened again to another Pet. What is the point of being a Vet if you cannot cure your own Pet. This game is broken past the point of even trying to play it. Can anyone please help????

Very angry.

Kind regards James.

Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

Re: Problem with curing own dog when a Vet

★★ Guide

Is this supposed to happen and do I have to place another Vet Clinic I do not own for things to work properly??

Kind regards James

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)