by Llama_Milk9

Original Post

Re: Error: sh_items.gnut #605

★★★ Newbie

Yep, we have been bamboozled 

Message 41 of 108 (1,267 Views)

Re: Problem processing game logic

★ Apprentice

Getting more or less the same problem, on PC (Acer Nitro 5 515-52). 

"There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again
------
sh_items.gnut #605
[UI] The index "12" does not exist"

Got in one round. Then after a quick loss, got booted with this message. Then, tried to restart game. Can't get into the lobby. Tried restarting the game. Nothing. Tried rebooting computer. Nothing. Tried repairing. Nothing.

Message 42 of 108 (1,662 Views)

game stopping after match and also sometimes in starting

★★★ Newbie

My game is getting stopped at this screen with the error showing that there was the problem with game logic, can someone please help.

Message 43 of 108 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice
@WeeDawgNYC All I can say is I hope my skins are all here still once they fix this bug.
Message 44 of 108 (1,246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@WeeDawgNYC I got back into lobby on PC by exiting game wait a few min and then trying again.
Message 45 of 108 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kiyundi Update: restarting the console (ps4 pro) fixed it for me. Gonna play another round as pathfinder and see what’s what.
Message 46 of 108 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Every update brings something new to the table! That's called keeping the game interesting,eh? ...........

Message 47 of 108 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same, happening here, i'm playing on PC, (fx8350, gtx970, 16gb ram) never ever faced against this bug before.... everything was fine, i went to grab some drink and food, than the game disconnected me due to inactivity. I was log back than started a game of the new event mode. when the game ended normaly actually its gave me the error screen posted bellow. After i'm pressing the ''ok'' button the game is freeze, force me to close the game with alt+f4. It happened 3 times and when the match is start i my heroes are locked few of them (i've got all of them unlocked).

Message 48 of 108 (1,208 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same problem here,try everything restart origin/pc nothing help

Message 49 of 108 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea, same here on PC. Happens after match. Alt+F4 and relaunch and you can play but after match same error screen again. 

Message 50 of 108 (1,198 Views)