Correct players don't show up in Pro Bowl Game or in Pro Bowl roster

by Forevertheginge

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pro Bowl

★★★ Apprentice

There appears to be an issue with the Pro Bowl selections for Franchise Mode.  After some experimentation, it seems that no player for a user coach is selected for the Pro Bowl.  In addition, the same problem with the selections for kick and punt returners exist: as an example, the selection for pro-bowl punt returner did not appear in any game, did not record any stats, and did not return any punt or kick.

The later concern at least should be an easy issue to fix, but still exists from Madden 19.

Message 1 of 7 (18,914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pro Bowl

★★★ Newbie
If your team makes it to the Super Bowl you don’t see your roster on the pro bowl roster but it adds automatically. What you have to do is lose in the semifinal game then you’ll see your players in the Pro bowl. So say before the semifinal game and force the win of the opposing team. All the people that made the probable will be there and you get to coach the pro bowl. The problem is though the kick return or a pet return or is glitched. All the other skill position players make it. All the players on offense and defense make it

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (18,828 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same issue. Second Season of Franchise that this happened. Had League MVP QB, OPOY, Best QB and Best WR in league not picked for QB and WR position in the Pro Bowl.

Message 2 of 7 (18,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If your team makes it to the Super Bowl you don’t see your roster on the pro bowl roster but it adds automatically. What you have to do is lose in the semifinal game then you’ll see your players in the Pro bowl. So say before the semifinal game and force the win of the opposing team. All the people that made the probable will be there and you get to coach the pro bowl. The problem is though the kick return or a pet return or is glitched. All the other skill position players make it. All the players on offense and defense make it
Message 3 of 7 (18,829 Views)

Correct players don't show up in Pro Bowl Game or in Pro Bowl roster

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Forevertheginge
Date/time issue occurred Since Release
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Players make ProBowl but don't show up in Pro Bowl roster or in Pro Bowl gameplay.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reach Pro Bowl with players in it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players receive pro bowl XP and dev traits but aren't on pro bowl roster or in game.
What do you expect to see? Proper players in Pro Bowl
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? MSI GeForce GTX 1070TI Titanium 8GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

Players that make the pro bowl from my team don't show up in roster or in the game but receive xp and dev traits for making it. Also, my QB wins MVP but doesn't win Best QB? Doesn't really make sense.

Message 4 of 7 (18,835 Views)

Re: Correct players don't show up in Pro Bowl Game or in Pro Bowl roster

★★★ Newbie

Actually it does make sense about the QB thing. Best qb goes to the qb who is most tallented or has best stats while mvp goes to the more valuable to his team

Message 5 of 7 (17,760 Views)

★ Novice

I just finished 1 year of franchise as the Bucs (I know I’m playing the game late. Lol). I’m an owner and when it came to the pro bowl, there was an option to just look at the roster. I had one guy on the pro bowl roster. But there was no option for me to play it. We ended the season 4-12, so it wasn’t a Super Bowl thing. 

Why can’t I play the pro bowl in franchise mode? Is it because I’m an owner? Do I have to be a coach to play the pro bowl in Franchise mode? 

Message 6 of 7 (14,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I simulated losing in the AFC Championship and had none of my guys make the pro bowl.

My QB was 1st in QBR among guys with more than 12 attempts. He also had 500rush yds and 11rush td’s.

my WR1 was 1st in the conference with 1651 yds and 1st with 15 rec TD’s

my sack leader had 13.5 sacks

my LB led the conference in tackles and had 6 sacks and 3INT’s

my CB1 led the conference with 7INT’s.

Not a big deal. Just annoying 

Message 7 of 7 (12,959 Views)