Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Arsenal1207
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/25/19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 03:00 PM
What is your time zone? BST - GMT + 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using Prime Moments Bergkamp and Pires as they're the ones I have and practice passing and shooting with them and you'll notice there's no commentary for them.
What happens when the bug occurs? There's no commentary for the 2 players. Maybe more but they're the only 2 I have.
What should be happening instead? They should have commentary when they receive the ball, just like their other versions.

Just thought I'd bring this up as it's not making it very enjoyable when I'm using 2 of my favourite ever players and I can't immerse myself into the game with them. 

Message 1 of 7 (846 Views)

Re: Prime Icon Moments Commentary

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Arsenal120700 

We're aware of this issue and are currently working on it.

Don't have a time frame for a fix but hopefully it's something we can fix in an upcoming patch.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 7 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

OK. Cool. Nice to hear. I sent another the other day and someone else said that they're working on 'more important things.' For me this is very important as it's the enjoyment hearing legends names and being able to use them,so this is great to hear that you're working on it. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 7 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it would be great... To hear the prime icon moments Bergkamp in the commentaries

Message 4 of 7 (733 Views)

★★★★ Novice

+1

what about the fix is it on progress at least? !@?

Message 5 of 7 (686 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, please fix this! I exhausted my club of coins to complete the Prime Moments Maradona SBC and in return I should expect to receive the full experience of hearing his name called when he touches the ball. This is a billion dollar company. Surely it cannot be that had to fix! 

Message 6 of 7 (627 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know you said you were working on it but is there any chance of an update on when it will be fixed? We're in the last few months of the game now so if it won't be fixed soon, is there any chance of a refund as I'm not getting the full experience of the cards and I wouldn't have done the SBCs if I had known there wasn't any commentary on the cards. 

Message 7 of 7 (593 Views)