Previously Unlocked Assignment Weapons Now Locked

by Danceswithgravy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Previously Unlocked Assignment Weapons Now Locked

★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Previously unlocked assignment weapons now showing 0% completion. Also, it's now asking me to purchase premium, which I already have. The strange part of this bug is that all of the unlocks are showing when you go to the customize soldier screen under the main menu. All the guns are there until you join a game. The assignments then show 0% completion, despite already have numerous service stars and hours played with the unlocked weapons.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Assignment unlocks read 0% in a game but shows them being unlocked with service stars under the customize soldier screen. It also shows I have premium in the upper right hand corner of the screen but still asks me to purchase every time I launch the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Happens whenever I join any server.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I recently sent my PS4 Pro into Sony for service work. The first batch of PS4 Pros had issues with the hard drive crashing under certain instances. At first Sony had me perform a factory reset on the console hoping that would fix any of the firmware issues on the hard drive.I performed the reset, reinstalled all my games, and that's when I first noticed this bug. Same thing as I just stated, it shows all of the guns and unlocks being unlocked under the customize soldier screen, but not when I join a game. 

I submitted a ticket into EA and they were unable to help me recover the now locked weapons. They saw the same issue I'm seeing and were just as confused as I am. They then turned me here to submit a bug report hoping to find a solution. 

Message 1 of 7 (11,610 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Previously Unlocked Assignment Weapons Now Locked

★★★ Novice

Okay I found a fix for PS4 users at least.

Go into your PS4 library and click on battlefield 1. From there click on playstation store and it will show you all of the add ons/purchases you have for that game. Click on the part that says battlefield 1 premium. Then simply re-download premium and all of the weapons should re-appear. 

It's that easy. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (14,800 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having a similar problem except I haven't unlocked any of the dlc weapons save for the RSC Factory. I had 6/15 in a round and it stayed that way for the rest of the match regardless of further kills with the weapon. Restarted the game and now it won't register a single kill. The assignments also show up blank when I've obviously revived countless teammates. Please fix your game EA.
Message 2 of 7 (11,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
What I did was rage quit a game (I was drunk) and uninstall the game, reinstall it when I got sober and this happened. Seems to be following a certain pattern.
Message 3 of 7 (11,529 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay I found a fix for PS4 users at least.

Go into your PS4 library and click on battlefield 1. From there click on playstation store and it will show you all of the add ons/purchases you have for that game. Click on the part that says battlefield 1 premium. Then simply re-download premium and all of the weapons should re-appear. 

It's that easy. 

Message 4 of 7 (14,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing is happening to me except on Xbox one
Message 5 of 7 (11,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried that on Xbox one and it worked I think
Message 6 of 7 (11,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didn't work for me, even re installed game to no avail. Have to access weapons in game rather than use customize soldier, cheers anyway

Message 7 of 7 (8,218 Views)