Re: Previous / current career levels do not count towards Renaissance aspiration

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Reach Level of Career goals not completed although Sim is at appropriate lev

Hero

Not sure if yours is the same as this thread was about the renaissance aspiration. 

Some others might have posted in here but it was initially about that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 28 (1,263 Views)

Re: Reach Level of Career goals not completed although Sim is at appropriate lev

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Crin can you make a thread or a place for people to report the problem?  It is happening with multiple aspirations.  I think the bug relates to aspirations rather than it being a singular case.

Message 22 of 28 (1,245 Views)

Hero

I'm actually unsure how to handle this as every time I forward a aspiration issue, they want to know exactly which level and which aspiration and they'll fix it separately so I would like to have one thread per aspiration (maybe even aspiration level) so we can mark them as solved as we go.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 28 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Pro

I mean, can you make a running list so people can report the problems as they arise?  You can ask people for the information that you need in the top and then have them report the symptoms that way it is easier for the developers to see it.

Message 24 of 28 (1,234 Views)

Hero

I've sent you a PM

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 28 (1,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Since this has also become a bit confusing and I don't know what's been fixed an what's still open, I would like to ask everyone to report here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Aspirations-not-fulfilling/m-p/502... if there's still an issue. 

Thanks

@GothicSimmer @OMGtechy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 28 (10,438 Views)

Re: Previous / current career levels do not count towards Renaissance aspiration

★★ Novice

I just had this problem today.  I had the "Connections" reward, went to work, but never got any credit for the job level.  I didn't get credit for the job level until I quit the job using the phone, then got it instantly.  Not a big deal with "Connections," because you never actually have to go to work to get the credit, but it's not that obvious you need to quit for the credit, either.  Anyway, it worked.

Message 27 of 28 (1,158 Views)

Hero

You should also get it once you advance to the next level

Please use the other thread linked. I'm going to lock this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 28 (1,153 Views)