Original Post

Previews of banners fail to load on the Modify Banner screen

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See below.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug When looking at the list of party members before starting an expedition, you can hold triangle when selecting yourself to open the Modify Banner interface. Usually, some of the icons that give you a small glimpse of the banner fail to load at all (sometimes if you move the cursor around, a few more will load, but often not all). Also, when looking at the larger preview for each banner, you can almost never see the preview image apart from the one for the banner that's initially selected. For the most part, the only way to preview a banner is to equip it and back out. The preview for the design you get for things like the Friends list and Weekly Alliance page works fine, though. Something always goes wrong with the Modify Banner interface, even if individual elements may work sometimes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the Modify Banner interface and play around with it. The problems I mention should become obvious. I suspect this is a PS4/console bug with how slow the UI seems to be compared to what I've seen of the PC version.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? Everything about the Modify Banner interface should be loading in properly.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help