Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with IG-88

by eb332c818b3b3ed0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with IG-88

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile Device
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 436-546-458
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles I won battles in both Geonosian and Hoth Dark Side Territory Battles with IG-88 in my party and still alive at the end. These were all normal battles and not special missions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Use IG-88 in a Territory Battle. 2. Finish the battle 3. Check that your Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles did not advance.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I've been at 0/12 even though I have won battles using IG-88 in both Geonosian and Hoth Dark Side Territory Battles.

rest_assured.jpg
Message 1 of 20 (2,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with I

EA Live QV Team

Hi @eb332c818b3b3ed0 and thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this and it has already been flagged as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (2,164 Views)

All Replies

Re: Prestigious quest: Bounty Hunter (3/7) Mortally Wound: Win 12 Battles with I

EA Live QV Team

Hi @eb332c818b3b3ed0 and thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this and it has already been flagged as a bug.

Message 2 of 20 (2,165 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please please please fix please 😭

I had to bribe my guild to play Hoth since it doesn't work in Geo.  And now it's broken here.  I have been stuck at this quest for months.  I can't take it anymore...

Sincerely...

Message 3 of 20 (2,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Unfortunately @EA_UltraSlide  this is not entirely correct.  ORIGINALLY, it was only a bug in Geo DSTB where it was not counting.  As of the current, active TB...Hoth TB missions are not counting either

https://youtu.be/G8Yn22_CB2s

Back in February 2019, there was a fix updated so that special missions in Hoth would count:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196041/content-update-2-20-2019#latest

As you can see, this quest is currently bugged and there is no way to finish.  

Message 4 of 20 (2,095 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Question:

Should  I play the special bounty hunter mission on Phase 2 or wait?  If it's going to be fixed soon I can wait.   I don't want to exacerbate the bug.

Message 5 of 20 (2,056 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hi @EA_UltraSlide, thank you so much for replying. So should I abandon this quest since I can only have 3 prestigious quests active at one time?
Message 6 of 20 (2,003 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have attempted to use IG88 in all different types of battles throughout the Hoth TB duration this week, and unfortunately no battle counts towards this quests completion.  

Message 7 of 20 (1,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Do we have an ETA of when you guys expect this to be resolved?

Message 8 of 20 (1,826 Views)

★ Guide
@Gytamoth Considering the original version of this bug is over a year old, I suggest you don't hold your breath.
Message 9 of 20 (1,797 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's not acceptable.   I am turning blue.

Message 10 of 20 (1,733 Views)