Prestigious Quest not crediting - Darth Traya Challenge

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 647763694
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug On completing a winning battle with Darth Traya in GA (both 3v3 and 5v5) the appropriate progress is not being credited with the Prestigious Quest - Darth Traya Challenge.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I assume my game log should show me using Traya on offence in this GA, and previous tournaments, and winning the battles. I've attached screen shots of the quest log for the Darth Traya Challenge and Han Solo Challenge to show the disparity.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

When using Darth Traya on offence in Grand Arena, and winning the battle, I am not being credited with progress towards either the 'Win Battles' or 'Underdog Wins' element of the quest.

I thought this was the case previously as I usually use Traya on offence in GA, and invariably win the battle, but my progress towards the quest is only 3/10 and 2/3, whereas my progress towards the Han Solo Challenge is 7/10 and 3/3 (so crediting correctly, I think). I double check this round in the 3v3 tournament to be sure and after using Traya on offence, winning the battle and I was not credited with the appropriate progress in either element of the quest.

I believe my progress in the Darth Traya Challenge should be in the same region as my progress in the Han Solo Challenge as I activated all three of the Character challenges at the same time (I'm not running any other quests) and usually use both Darth Traya and Han Solo on offence (specifically to progress these quests).

Screenshot_20190125-092839_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190125-092843_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 10 (1,251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Prestigious Quest not crediting - Darth Traya Challenge

@Jonnybravo983

In 3v3, using a squad with three characters is not "undersized." You need to use Traya in a 1-2 character squad in this format to count as undersized.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,078 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We've tested the "Grand Arena: Darth Traya Challenge" and confirmed the progress is tracked correctly for both parts of the quest.
In case what you are seeing is different, would it be possible to provide some screenshots or video to investigate it further?

Thank you.
Message 2 of 10 (1,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I do not have any further screenshots or a video but I can confirm 100% that having used Traya, Sion and Darth Nihilus on offence in the first and second round of the Grand Arena which just finished, and winning both battles, my progress for the Darth Traya Challenge was 3/10 and 2/3 before and remained 3/10 and 2/3 after two battles which should have been credited of both sections of the challenge. I'm fairly certain there is previous progress missing as well given I often use Traya on offence in GA.

As there is no Grand Arena currently active, and your response arrived after the final round (in which I didn't use Traya on defence anyway), it's not possible for me to take any further screenshots or videos until the next event.

Is it not possible to check my game log to confirm what I am saying is correct?

Message 3 of 10 (1,191 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
I will make sure to try the same lineup you used in the next GA event in the first 2 matches to see if I can reproduce.
Message 4 of 10 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The thing is, I'm sure people are using that team and being credited correctly for doing so otherwise you would have almost certainly heard about it by now. It's standard Triumvirate team, I doubt people use many variations, particularly in 3v3. You also won't be able to reproduce the exact conditions in the next tournament unless the format is the same, which I doubt will be the case, and to be honest, I'm really surprise that this is what is required in order to identify this bug. 

I'm also aware guild mates are getting credited correctly for the quest using the standard Triumvirate team, but I'm certain my quest has just suddenly stopped crediting my progress. I'm certain because I checked before the first and second round, as I've already explained, and I wasn't credited where I should have been. I'm fairly certain these are not the only two occasions I have not been credited correctly either.

The Han Challenge and General Kenobi Challenges are crediting correctly for me, but at some point the Traya Challenge stopped crediting so I can no longer progress that quest.

I can wait for the next event and video it to show it's not crediting properly, and I'm happy to wait and do that. But I'm not sure what difference that video would make and I'm surprised this is the only way you can check the game for this type of bug. 

It also won't change the fact that as things stand this bug has set me back weeks in progressing the Traya Challenge and there's no way I can make up that time unless you can correct the bug at your end.

Message 5 of 10 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have finished the Traya GA quest 3 times and it won’t register the undersized offensive victories. I made it to 2/3 and it won’t register the third one.

ally code 124-316-122

Message 6 of 10 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My account is having the exact same issue. It’s stuck at 2/3 undersized offensive victories. 124-316-122 Ally code
Message 7 of 10 (1,086 Views)

@Jonnybravo983

In 3v3, using a squad with three characters is not "undersized." You need to use Traya in a 1-2 character squad in this format to count as undersized.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Unless they changed it that's not correct @GladOS-013.

I completed the vast majority of the Han Quest in 3v3 using CLS, Han, Chewie.

Anything less than 5 counts towards the quest in either 3v3 or 5v5, or at least it used to.

Message 9 of 10 (1,057 Views)

Message 10 of 10 (1,047 Views)