Re: Prestigious Quest - Tactical Genius - Unique Buffs - Reset after 2/20 patch

by WildcatSWGOH

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem as above - mine was at 17/20.

Ally code is 319-682-342.

IMG-3008.PNG
Message 21 of 27 (763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue as original poster. I understand if the bug that caused this cannot be undone, but it took me more than 1 or 2 GAs to accumulate the 18 buffs I have based on the teams I used.  You’re talking about a month or more to get the 5 zetas that I would have had in a matter of days. At the very least you should deliver some zetas to the inbox of those who were inconvenienced by this issue.  

Ally code 348-885-251

Message 22 of 27 (723 Views)

@WildcatSWGOH now that they have fixed the bugs preventing most of the Unique buffs from counting, you will most likely complete it this GA, especially if you prioritize those for offense.

Good luck!

Missing my Grand Arena progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the last update, I observed that my quests from the Grand Arena are gone. I had 19/20 buffs.

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-24 at 22.15.01.jpeg
Message 24 of 27 (702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks @GladOS-013 

I will see how this GA goes and hopefully that bears out. Still unusual for EA to simply shrug this off and say oops sorry. I mean, if the game isn’t accessible for 5 mins they drop crystals in your inbox and this is a lot bigger deal to me.

Message 25 of 27 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also same problem progress reset to 0

Ally code 657-869-657

Message 26 of 27 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This is not fair anyway. I was about to finish it and I need those zetas quite a lot. With the 3v3 GA it will be far more difficult to complete it in one go. And don't go with "now that we fixed it, it will be easier", I had it almost finished and now I have to start all over again. Find a way, give us the rewards and the completed quest. You already treat us like money cows, this is really too much. 

Message 27 of 27 (668 Views)