Re: Prestigious Quest - Darth Traya

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Prestigious Quest - Darth Traya

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 713-968-595
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I completed enough battles for the Darth Traya prestigious quest but it is not registering properly. Says I won 9/10 but I started this GA at 7/10 and won with her 3 times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I should have received the rewards from the Darth Traya prestigious quest, but it didn't register my battles properly.  I want the gear and the title, please fix.

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Jonnybravo983

You are reporting a different issue. In 3v3, using a squad with three characters is not "undersized." You need to use Traya in a 1-2 character squad in this format to count as undersized.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (185 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same with me!  Ally code 124-316-122

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

@Jonnybravo983

You are reporting a different issue. In 3v3, using a squad with three characters is not "undersized." You need to use Traya in a 1-2 character squad in this format to count as undersized.