Premium Pass Content locked Road to BFV despite being owner of Premium Pass

by Benjipuyol1

Original Post

Premium Pass Content locked Road to BFV despite being owner of Premium Pass

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Unable to access Premium Pass Content despite owning the Premium Pass. Can play Maps and use guns/content from the pass but the skins for the Road to BFV event aren't recognizing me as a owner of Premium. I purchased he Premium Pass on my United States account however as I am a New Zealand resident I use my NZ account as my main but both profiles are activated as my Primary PS4 and I have had no issues with content access until this limited event.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Looking into the account to hopefully activate the content!
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot access the Road to BFV skins as a premium pass owner
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Attached screenshots showing the locked content and my premium pass as installed (reinstalled to make sure it wasnt deleted but still didn't fix the problem)
Message 1 of 21 (2,927 Views)

Re: Premium Pass Content locked Road to BFV despite being owner of Premium Pass

★★ Novice
I’m having the same issue all 3 weapon skins haven’t unlocked for me ... and I’ve deleted premium and re-installed and still hasn’t unlocked or says claim/claimed next to them will only let me view them ....
Message 2 of 21 (2,862 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for replying - I'm glad I'm not the only one but if this is a widespread issue has EA been in contact with you on this at all?
Message 3 of 21 (2,854 Views)

@Benjipuyol1 @iYaksa_xOmegaa

If you really own the Premium Pass but the rewards are still locked, try this.

Restore Licenses: Go to "Settings" in the PS4 Menu, then go to "Account Management" and "Restore Licenses".
If that's done, Restart the Game(or even your Console first) and see if it helped.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 21 (2,842 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi there

Thanks for the tip - already tried this multiple times and no success it still shows as locked under the Road to BFV content field. Tried reinstalling the Premium Pass Content direct from PS store and rebooted PS4 but still showing as locked. Hopefully you have more tips!
Message 5 of 21 (2,833 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m on Xbox... and I’ve still got this issue ... EA haven’t tried to do anything as far as I’m aware ... but they surely should be aware of this issue in game because I don’t know whether or not I’ll lose out on the chance to unlock them ....
Message 6 of 21 (2,799 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @iYaksa_xOmegaa make sure that premium is installed on your console in order to get the premium content unlocked from road to BFV.

/Atic 

Message 7 of 21 (2,786 Views)

Have you tryed to reinstall the Game itself?
Maybe that helps.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 21 (2,777 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi again

Yes I've tried this as well and I've given up at this point. Sounds like a bug thats not getting looked into from looking bat various forums and that's a real shame.

Be great if you have any other suggestions or information regarding this one.

Cheers,

Ben
Message 9 of 21 (2,768 Views)

★★ Novice
I’ve deleted and re-installed premium and it didn’t work .... and I’ve deleted and re-installed BF1 and still nothing ... they’re all still locked
Message 10 of 21 (2,764 Views)