by Risu-chan14

Original Post

Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in "Saved Rooms" catalogue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, GT, CL, CD, S, GF, IL, DU, ECO, SE, OR, SD, DO, V, PH, JA, SV, ROM, LSP, PPSP, SSP, CKSP, MHSP, RGSP, KSPS, BYSP, VGSP, LDSP, MFPSP, MSP, TLSP, PSP, CKK, BDK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a room with any piece of custom content in Build Mode and save the room to the Gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rooms containing custom content do not show up in the Saved Rooms location of the Build Mode catalogue.
What do you expect to see? All pre-built rooms should show up in the Saved Rooms location.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in Build Mode "Saved Rooms" catalogue. Rooms can be saved to "Saved Rooms" if they do not contain cc. Saved rooms with cc do show up in the Gallery as modded.

Message 1 of 10 (1,285 Views)

Re: Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in "Saved Rooms"

Hero
@Risu-chan14 Did you tick include cc in the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (1,267 Views)

Re: Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in "Saved Rooms&quot

★★★★ Novice

Yes, but the issue is not with the Gallery, it's with "Saved Rooms" in Build Mode.

Message 3 of 10 (1,228 Views)

Re: Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in "Saved Rooms&

Hero
@Risu-chan14 Could you add a picture for me ? I'm confused what you mean.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,224 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sure, it's this part of the Build Mode catalogue

Screenshot (693).png

Message 5 of 10 (1,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Risu-chan14"Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in Build Mode "Saved Rooms" catalogue. Rooms can be saved to "Saved Rooms" if they do not contain cc."

Yep. You can pick any room from the gallery to go in "Styled Rooms"; however, if the room contains custom content, the game will go through the motions, but the room won't show. Only rooms without custom content will show. Don't know why.

Just curious, does it happen with cc you already have in your game as well?

Message 6 of 10 (1,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Correct, I have personally made 50+ rooms with cc and saved them to The Gallery, but none show up in "Saved Rooms" in Build mode.

Message 7 of 10 (1,141 Views)

★★ Pro
@Risu-chan14 How frustrating. I can't imagine that this is by design; it just seems like a complete oversight to me.
Message 8 of 10 (1,133 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agreed. I decided to post about it here, just so the word is out there that it's something to be improved.

Message 9 of 10 (1,086 Views)

Re: Pre-built rooms with custom content do not show up in "Saved Rooms&quot

★★★ Novice

Yeah, came here to report this myself! How frustrating! 

Message 10 of 10 (986 Views)