Re: Practice shoot around

by M4DF3rn

Original Post

Practice shoot around

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Practice
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just go to practice
What happens when the bug occurs? No bug
What should be happening instead? Need a Defender
How severe is the bug? B - Major

I've noticed playing NBA Live 19 that the shot meter performs differently in career mode and Street mode but when you practice you only practice solo how can you get better if you don't have a Defender to practice against I just want to improve my shot and I would like to be able to do that so can you add a Defender or Defenders in the practice shoot around is that you can run different drills to improve your game

Message 1 of 3 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is something i was a little upset about the other day. Here's why: You could be tearing it up, as in hitting every shot with a green release, but go into Live Run, Court Battles, or any mode in Career, and your shot is nowhere near as accurate as it is in Shootaround.

I believe this is the case because shooting in Shootaround seems to be in Rookie mode. This means when you try to play modes that are set to higher difficulties, you won't get the same results for your shot(s).

I was thinking that you guys can put difficulty settings in Shootaround, that way we won't fool ourselves into thinking we've solved our shooting woes, when we haven't!

That's the only solution i can think of.

Message 2 of 3 (1,256 Views)

★ Guide
Try doing solo games to practice. Yeah practice is more forgiving because you don't have a stamina bar and your shot meter bar is on full power. Its more for learning moves. When you play you have to consider your stamina, traits, and icon meter as well as your opponent.
Message 3 of 3 (1,130 Views)