Original Post

Power and javelin glitch

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In lobby
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Showing up as a common ranger power 0 when I’m on a different javelin and also resets my banner as well
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure it has only happened to me my friends have no problems but they also see me as a common ranger power 0
What happens when the bug occurs? No one can see my javelin name or banner
What should be happening instead? Should show my banner and my actual banner

As you can see I’m a common ranger power 0 when I’m clearly a colossus

Message 1 of 5 (757 Views)

Re: Power and javelin glitch

★★★★ Pro
@Major-OzzyJeff Are you in a guild? This is a known issue if you’re in a guild and change your banner on ANY javelin. The only current solution is to leave your guild before messing around with any banners. Yes, I know thats annoying.

If you aren't in a guild, my only suggestion is to do a hard restart of your Xbox. That resets some display issues when local cache files seem to get corrupted.

Let me know if that helps.
Message 2 of 5 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you I am in a guild didn’t realise that would matter as my friends and guild mates are still fine I am not it’s very confusing 

Message 3 of 5 (689 Views)

@Major-OzzyJeff   quitting the guild definitely works and from what I've heard joining back the guild won't bring back the bug.... haven't tried it tho....it's not game braking but annoying alright tell me if it works.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 5 (683 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Major-OzzyJeff You can indeed rejoin your guild after fixing the banner, the glitch won’t reoccur unless you change you’re banner again whilst IN the guild.
Message 5 of 5 (667 Views)