Re: Potential Login Issues 01/24/2020

by ForsakenAngel0

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Ob1K3nobi There was an update late last night.

"Hi folks,
Quick update, the team has been working on a release to address this issue. We don't have any timeline to share at this time but we will keep you posted."
Message 181 of 260 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Jacyth I completely agree. No one really seems to care and it’s super maddening to me. We all just want to be able to play the game. I don’t understand why we haven’t been updated with more information. We are missing out on so much and there’s been no developments really.
Message 182 of 260 (554 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not that my family hasn’t appreciated this forced break from the virtual heroin, but a bit of information or an explanation would be nice.  Please drug dealers?  

Message 183 of 260 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just hope they do the “right thing” which would be to compensate those who are locked out the game with the appropriate amount of crystals/gear. They can clearly see those of us who don’t have access to a second device and where our arena ranks/guild gp are. 

Message 184 of 260 (535 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MaximaSlada I hope so too but to be honest, how can they tell who is affected and who is not... I don't think they will be able to, so unless they end up giving it out to every single person.. i doubt there will be any comp.
Message 185 of 260 (531 Views)

★ Apprentice

If that’s an update then I don’t need one

Message 186 of 260 (520 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Don’t they keep a list of banned players? Can’t they just weed out any of those on the list and reinstate us? This is going to be a big disaster if we can’t get back in. Total incompetence on EAs part. Plus, if I lose on bit of my accounts toons, ships and level. I’m walking away and not looking back.

Message 187 of 260 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ForsakenAngel0 I’d assume they can see all players that have been banned in the past couple days and give them a boost. I’d imagine that if they give something to every player in the game it will be waaaaayyyy less than any player who has been locked out deserves. I’m able to login on my old iPhone but can’t access the game unless I’m at home on WiFi with the phone plugged in which is complete garbage even if it is a better situation than many others.
Message 188 of 260 (432 Views)

★ Novice

@dbijnagte wrote:
@ForsakenAngel0I’d assume they can see all players that have been banned in the past couple days and give them a boost. I’d imagine that if they give something to every player in the game it will be waaaaayyyy less than any player who has been locked out deserves. I’m able to login on my old iPhone but can’t access the game unless I’m at home on WiFi with the phone plugged in which is complete garbage even if it is a better situation than many others.

@dbijnagte wrote:
@ForsakenAngel0I’d assume they can see all players that have been banned in the past couple days and give them a boost. I’d imagine that if they give something to every player in the game it will be waaaaayyyy less than any player who has been locked out deserves. I’m able to login on my old iPhone but can’t access the game unless I’m at home on WiFi with the phone plugged in which is complete garbage even if it is a better situation than many others.

since friday now it's unacceptable, we've lost so much, and nobody tells us anything

Message 189 of 260 (409 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you guys extend Malak please?

Message 190 of 260 (408 Views)