• Only have one device
Message 111 of 260 (516 Views)

Re: Potential Login Issues 01/24/2020

★ Novice

IPad 6th generation 

model # MR7J2LL/A

software version 13.3

Ally code 129-497-738

I am not experiencing this issue on my other IPad.  I do have two accounts and I logged out of Game Center and entered my other account, on affected IPad, and that did not work either.

This error occurred when I bought the $99.99 crystal pack.  It did charge me for the purchase, but I never received the crystals. Immediately following the purchase I received an error 60 code.  I closed the app and opened again with the same error message.  I called EA and they had me uninstall SWGOH and reinstall.  After I did that, the game would open showing the loading cantina screen and crash.  This is only happening on device mentioned above.  I am able to use account, but only on a different device.  When I did open the account on the different IPad, I still did not receive the crystals I purchased, but my App Store account still show that the $99.99 plus tax was taken out.  I hope you are able to resolve this issue as well as getting me a refund or the pack of crystals that I purchased..

Sincerely,

Dan 

Message 112 of 260 (513 Views)

★ Novice

PS

wifi 

North America

Message 113 of 260 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Jacyth Not only that but we can't claim the daily reward which means we'll be back a couple from the monthly which are always the best at the end of the month.
Message 114 of 260 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
pt
Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS Max
OS Version 13.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 292445191
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game immediately crashes upon loading. No error code. Just completely crashes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

So my problem started like everyone else, went to buy a pack and then received the error code. Unlike most people it seems, the game charged me twice for my purchase. When I was able to log on my iPad I received what I originally bought on my phone along with 1300 crystals that were “duplicates” transformed into crystals...
Message 115 of 260 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

it would seem the devices that were making the purchases were banned or something similar given factor reset didn’t correct the issue and other devices work for other most everyone

Message 116 of 260 (479 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just checked and I was charged $20 for the pack that I both never received and broke my game so that I cannot play. @CG_SBCrumb what is going on here?

Message 117 of 260 (475 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Apple iPhone XR
  • IOS 13.3
  • Device Firmware Version 2.03.07
  • In game name is Mechro
  • Ally Code 263-156-947
  • Are you experiencing this issue on multiple devices?  No, I was able to login to my account on an older iPhone and do my daily activities, however my XR is on me all the time.  
  • It started when I purchased a $20 crystal pack.  I did what all others said they did, and tried reinstalling.  When i start the game on the XR, it gets to "checking for updates" and crashes (closes) back to my home screen.  and I did not receive the crystals either, but the charge is showing in my apple iTunes purchases. 
  • Thank you for looking into this, I know some give you folks a hard time, but we appreciate you helping resolve this issue and the communication to help manage our expectations. 
  • You are welcome to contact me for further troubleshooting if you like.  Thanks again.
Message 118 of 260 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@CG_SBCrumb

Ally code 466-569-381
iPhone X
iOS 13.3

I only play the game on my iPhone and haven’t been able to play for going on the 2nd day.

I received Error Code 60 contact EA Support after trying to purchase a $9.99 Ruin bundle.

I deleted the app, cleared the history and website data, turned the phone off and back on, downloaded the app only to have “looking for updates” and then the app disappears / crashes.  I repeated the above process several times only to have the same results.

I’ve reached out to EA no less than 4 times since yesterday around 9 am only to be told it’s an Apple issue with a link to open a Twitter account <- 🤔

The EA forums clearly show it’s an EA issue.

Message 119 of 260 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iphone 8

newest iOS 

823-457-627

Message 120 of 260 (420 Views)