★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Pacific theater maps (any server to date)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30102019 19:00 EST - 31102019 11:00 EST
Summarize your bug The after game review (unlocks/scoreboard/etc) only stays on screen for 5-10 seconds and then cuts to the next match loading screen so that players cannot review the match results.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a match. After the match, try to get to the scoreboard before it cuts to the next match load screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't get past the first tab or after match review screen before it takes you to the next load screen.
What should be happening instead? Players should be able to review post match results prior to next loading screen until they hit X (IIRC) to load the next match (or until it times out and loads automarically).

I will attempt to take a video and record the issue next match. If successful, I will edit and upload. 

Message 1 of 6 (507 Views)

Re: Post game review cut short

★★★★★ Newbie

I too have been noticing this bug occurring since the release of the Pacific Theater maps, post game screen has been cutting short. I am on the PC version unlike RaiderMP has posted. Post game screen cuts short after 5-10 seconds and loads into the new round without allowing you to look at what you have unlocked. I will also try to record a video of this happening on the PC Version. 

Message 2 of 6 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RAIDERMP Same issue here on Xbox One X.
Message 3 of 6 (448 Views)

★ Novice

I am Having the same issue on the PS4 every single game since the pacific maps were downloaded.

Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having same issues. Someone said it was related to squad leader leaving the post match review. That it makes everyone do it. Don't know that I buy that. Either way, very frustrating please fix this. PS4 here.

Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

Just a heads up that we've deployed a Backend Fix that restores the End of Round Screen back to it's usual full timer. It was running a little short since the 5.0 Update last week but we're back to normal now!

Thanks to everyone who sent us reports of this #Battlefield

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (367 Views)